...oh god

...oh god.
none of these will be good will they

Attached: yikes.png (620x698, 484.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDhTNd4wi6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are they making movies out of movies?

>more yas queen and god of soi
Hard pass

lol

Desperate. Your turn.

Attached: WaltonSimons.png (360x360, 188.96K)

>Horizon tv show/movie
Boring as fuck.

>God of War movie/show
Will also be trash.

Did these retards not learn anything from Resident Evil series? DOOM? Max Payne? Street Fighter? The list goes on and on and on. Why do retarded developers think just because a game sells well they HAVE to force a movie or show out of it?

Gran Turismo.....the TV show? Actually given how autistic GT7 is about car trivia and history that might actually be interesting so long as they don't try and shoehorn a shitty plot in. Just talk about car stuff, take them for a drive, basically a Bong-less Top Gear.

GT tv show is going to be about people who became racing drivers through GT, im afraid.

Remember lads
Sonichads won
Every other property BTFO

Attached: sonikino.jpg (211x374, 24.89K)

she will keep mogging all these other vidya tv shit

Attached: 363936.jpg (848x477, 141.39K)

>Horizon tv show/movie
>Boring as fuck.
>God of War movie/show
>Will also be trash.
What are you talking about? Those have always existed.

Are the employees in the gaming industry, who are being ousted for trying to make games into movies, trying to create demand for game movies?

I don't think anyone asked for this.

Production with no demand? I small jewry

The resident evil series made an absurd amount of money, especially in the asian markets. That's exactly what they do want.

oh boy more woke and gay media for me to never watch. thanks snoy

Well, jaffe gets what he (retroactively) wanted now, I guess. Kratos will be black now.

Man Sony is really trying to make Horizon relevant huh

>Did these retards not learn anything from Resident Evil series?
Yea, they learned that if you give Paul W.S. Anderson creative control and cast Milla Jovovich in the lead role, you'll make way more money than the Underworld films.
youtube.com/watch?v=sDhTNd4wi6g

The great irony here is that God of War 2018 will have better cinematography than its actual film counterpart. I'm more than happy to heap piles of criticism on Nu-God of War's gameplay mechanics but its cutscenes are well directed. It's sad that a game larping as a movie will be more inspired and better directed than the "adaptation" done in the medium being imitated.

Attached: monkey see.png (421x519, 181.45K)

>Horizon as a TV show.
Zero Dawn's entire story is basically shoved into the very end of the game while the rest of it is basically going around various areas trying to settle clan disputes. This would be the most boring thing to actually watch without gameplay or exploration.

And how do you think the new one with all niggers will do over there?
Protip--THEY DISPISE BLACKS.
MORESO THAN WE DO.

did you even play the games or are you just a polcuck crying about muh whitemanhate

Attached: CompetentFluffyJapanesebeetle-mobile.jpg (640x360, 10.72K)

>they learned that if you give Paul W.S. Anderson creative control and cast Milla Jovovich in the lead role, you'll make way more money than the Underworld films.
these movies where only popular because of the zombie craze at the time
remember the Monster Hunter movie? cause no one else did

Attached: MV5BOGU3NTFmNjYtODc3Ny00MWEzLWI3M2ItZjE3NDgwMTI0MzkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_.jpg (509x755, 79.52K)

Gran Turismo?
sounds based

The RE movies were responsible for the zombie craze, idiot.
FYI, RE1 came out in 2002, the Dawn of the Dead Reboot in 2004, and Shaun of the Dead also 2004

They were still shit outside of the first RE movie with the laser hallway.

See It's kinda like when Twilight first hit and everyone was putitng vampires in everything. Blood whatever the fuck that show was called. Vampire Diaries...literally everything was vampires. Then the Walking Dead ushered in the zombie phase. Now it's Superhero/Cape shit that everyone is obsessed with. "Nerd/Geek" culture has a whole has been invaded and cashed out on. You even see them forcing anime/comic/video game shit now too. How long until the geek culture phase runs out and people fuck off to something else?

fpbp
/thread
based

It’ll just be 80-90’s Top Gear, which is just golden era Top Gear without any fun antics and more autistic

Attached: F810CAAF-12B0-4DAB-8397-EA0FA0919784.jpg (1024x577, 69.37K)

so which car will be the Main Character of Gran Turismo?

i hope the halo tv show writers gets their hands on this so we can see Kratos ass in the first episode and the robo dinosaurs are gonna be a allegory for Native Americans in the 1600s

But i thought they already were on netflix?

God of war could be great if it’s animated and starts in the Greek pantheon

>Last of us on HBO
Good
>GOW from Amazon
can be good, nuGOW is already pozzed
>horizon on netflix
bAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

all will probably be better than the paramount haloshow

i never played Horizon but i imagine it being like the 100 from cw which was surprsingly very good

Attached: ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvdHZzZWFzb24vUlRUVjEyODEwMS53ZWJw.jpg (800x1200, 227.64K)

could not finish horizon zero dawn due to boredom, but I think it could be a good netflix serie.

More of the cinema shit, less boring gameplay and samey overworld.

Are you 12 user? It's not about the quality, but the sweet moolah these IPs can bring.
It's going to be shit like the Halo series and all other video games byproduct. It won't be faithful, it will be cheaply made and it bring the sweet $$$ they are looking for.

At the same time I am wondering if they're just gonna take the new God of War game and just split it in 24 episodes of 1h each, it's basically a movie already. They just need to remove the HUD and all loot elements.

its like that fox show terra nova but without time travel and robot dinosaurs

These games are already practically movies why do we need a series for any of these?

God of War has a lot of potential for a Tv Series adaption. In an ideal world I'd like them to start from the first PS2 game, and then with each season go through the first trilogy. Then once they finish that they do a timeskip to the most recent game becuase that has a lot of potential to show the growth of Kratos as a person. To go from Being such an angry bastard to just wanting to be a good father.