Someone fucking track down the bot hosters already

someone fucking track down the bot hosters already

Attached: 300px-Heavy_suicide.png (300x441, 131.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whois.arin.net/ui/
arin.net/
apnic.net/
ripe.net/
lacnic.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're in places like chinkland, russia, and brazil.

>track down
>at least one gave an interview on youtube

What it Valve shuts down TF2 for like 1 hour, would it break the bots or would the bots relogin or something?

I still don't understand the point of it. Hosting bots ain't exactly free so there better be a good reason for it.

Damn I wonder who would have the existing hardware infrastructure around the world to deploy bots at near peak hours constantly.

Attached: 29739129.jpg (900x900, 50.66K)

You know someone who would directly benefit and has a had a history of accusing people of heinous shit and has had a history of being obnoxious, and could benefit from Totally Real existence of people committing the social crimes he and his staff accuses people of.

Attached: 297391292.jpg (391x329, 23.71K)

>disable f2p
>charge $20 for the game
>every VAC ban costs bots $20
It's so easy.

If ONLY we knew who could have done it?
Like someone who would have both the means and reason to do this?

Attached: 2973912921.jpg (345x280, 21.94K)

Fucking hell, i knew it was Nislt.

I hate Dane but this is schizoposting

I'm not accusing anyone of anything user. I'm just, Oh Geez! So curious as to who could have dunit.

People are mad that the most officiant way to play tf2 right now in the most similar way to casual is to just play uncletopia. They hate that there's so many trannies there and they're not allowed to insult them. There's also no random crits, but if you're not a contrarion, you'll know random crits were never based

Attached: Ash.jpg (480x360, 11.8K)

I preferred to quit TF2 altogether.
Gave everything to my friend.
Better leave and never touch it than having to deal with bots or Trannytopia or Valve incompetence.

Attached: 1652745156289.jpg (358x429, 50.76K)

>If you don't like no crit no spread class limits and the DANE community you're a tranny obsessed nazi
ok

Any community that puts Trannies in position of power is irrelevant and garbage. Proven time and time again.

They are all on 3rd world VPS services. You can't just hunt them all down at this point. They get a lot of money from people paying for hire services to host the bots. If you really wanted to, you can try to find an exploit to discover the IPs for the bots in game and then try to hack into the VPS or DDOS it.

or you can find out who OWNS it first.

Is it that hard to hide your power level and stfu for a match or 2? Or are you a turbo autist?

>2022
>retards still playing on valve servers and crying about bots instead of playing on community servers
retards
>HUUURRRR COMMUNITY SERVERS ARE BAD THOUGH UNCLETOPIA SUCKS
there are other community servers than that one, retards

True, but finding out the IPs should give close to enough information about where it's location.
whois.arin.net/ui/
arin.net/
apnic.net/
ripe.net/
lacnic.net/

>best way to play TF2
>24 player limit
>no arena
>no sprays
>sniper isn't banned
wrong

Why ask him to hide his power level when a certain demographic slams the 3 key at class select and would wear diapers if they were included in the game? Gotta manifest around the class with dubious gender classification!
>instead of playing on community servers
you think f2p gets rid of the fidicuary responsibility of a corporate entity whether public or private to advert games as they are presented? Because right now valve actually violates their own TOS with the current state of the game and their store page. Not to mention it skims pretty fucking close to violating consumer laws, an inquiry that has made valve lose a lot in courts with countries.

Skial?

uhhhh woman gas station?

Skial alright, their admins tend to be less shit than actively shit.

I like skial

Target them? Or can you not handle a pyro?
Maybe im just lucky because I hardly notice any transfaggotry going on there. Maybe youre too focussed on others instead of your own gameplay.

just move on sweety :^)

I'll wait another 10 years. Surely the time it took from 2013 to today acclimatized you quite well, maybe the exponential decay around 2027 will more or less make you intolerant.

FUCKING KNEW IT WAS STAR FINALLY VENTING HIS BUTTHURT

Not your personal army faggot.

>directly benefit
how?
it's not like his server generates money, and driving pepole away from the only game he is creating content for doesnt really make sense.

>Get a Kali Linux Machine
>Use VPN (obviously)
>Set up a new Steam account with a TF2 install
>get into a match
>Discover bots
>Either use a network scanner while connected or brute force the server to get IPs. Bots have been known to use a network like scanner before, so that should be do able
>Use to get more information on IPs. Bots are mostly always on a VPS and not self hosted.
>Contact the VPS provider or try to brute force into the server to corrput the data or DDOS
Here is your solution

Why are botfags/scriptkiddies so obsessed with ruining games people find fun?
Happened with LBP, happened with Titanfall 2, still happening with Team Fortress 2....

Blackwonder is pretty good too, although they are retarded niggers that sprayban for anything they deem "inappropriate"