Seethe weebs

Seethe weebs.

Attached: E-YvVgEWEAAgI_3.jpg (720x720, 54.88K)

Imagine if Suda decided for him to wear the BLM logo

>game was a flop, not even fans of the series liked it
Who's seething?

Fuck pitbulls I am racist. Shadows of the Damned Steam when??

>bombs harder than the other games
Good thing I didn't fall for the scam

>tunrs out to be a colossal flop
good job, gamers got owned!!

I liked it more than 2. Which is something.

It got fucked by Covid and Nintendo hardware. I genuinely wish Suda the best for his next project.

Has Travis ever been racist? I mean I know he cut off Shinobu's arm but that wasn't really cause she was black

He rejected Shinobu despite her clearly being best girl.

Is there even a single positive thing niggers brought to america

Attached: 1644276891558.png (250x250, 63.42K)

The switch could run the full game it's just his team was inexperienced

ample material for the Cops tv show

it's funny seeing japs have this antiracism mentality

i was watching hajime no ippo and the arc with the black retard boxer was so creepy, was made 20 years ago but had some weird pity-worshop lines that creepy americans would come out with today

>antiracism mentality
kek, good luck convincing the people who believe they are related to the fucking Sun to not be racists. It keeps them based.

Have frog posters bought a single positive thing to society

Rap, Jazz, blues, Soul, R&B, D&B, ragtime songs.

unironically all shit

oh so nothing? This is just a list of shit that jews like

This hoodie is a reference to a hoodie the leader of the band that made the music for the game, in a music video, and it was more about Asian hate which was niggers attacking Asians in America because of course they hate people more successful than them.

I'm mad that there wasn't a "thanks doc" edit of the original "daily dose of Travis" tweet
Also wasn't the shirt a reference to a friend's band?

Tons of great music pre-hiphop such as motown, r&b, blues, and rock music.
Varuous comfort foods.

COVID gave Suda brain damage to write that terrible script?

Imagine not liking blues.

Attached: 1634958460811.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

isn't this in reference to a Japanese musician who is sick of white people calling him a dolphin murderer?

The hoodie is about anti jap racism. they like all other asians are way too sensitive about any joke about their culture even though they are constantly racist to everyone else.
From what I understand the song is about being mad that people think he hunts and eats whale because he is japanese which IMO is a hilarious thing to get mad about

Leave before you get called a niggertranny for making sense

This is cope.

go back to resetera

um

Donald Glover
I choose to believe This Is America is the only retarded embarrassing thing he's done, please don't tell me if there are more