WTF you dont shoot the french in this, its nazi still

WTF you dont shoot the french in this, its nazi still
it literally says Sniper Elite 5 FRANCE
i want to SHOOT THE FRENCH
I HATE THE FRENCH

Attached: 132415125126.jpg (616x353, 118.82K)

Kind ridiculous how they've been releasing map packs as full price sequels for over 10 years with a straight face. Has the x-ray killcam been improved at all since 3?

hmm, what did you think was bad about it?
i dont think too much has changed about it
just better graphics, more gory and it triggers on melee, explosions and subweapons now

I always just throw em on the wishlist and get them for like $10 a year after they come out.

I've finished the first mission and so far this game feels exactly the same as Sniper Elite 4. Maybe thats what people wanted but they shouldnt charge full price this feels more like DLC

It's not te fact I can't kill the real enemies in WW2 but rather it's basically full priced DLC map packs

Like outside of the shitty invasion mechanic, what's good?

The bad guys in WW2 were white Germans and literally only white Germans do not Google it. Just enjoy killing endless hordes of white Germans. Never ask for killing minorities like say.... Asians. Listen just kill the white men ok.

you can apparently free climb ala assassins creed now, but just in certain places? its weird

might get it on sale
Im having fun in sniper elite VR right now

Attached: 1642692498763.png (500x420, 130.44K)

The black resistance fighter with the thick Irish accent is fucking baffling

Do you need a gunstock of some kind to have fun with that?

you should be fine if you are not totally coordination retarded

that's no big deal
my issue with it back when I played it when it first came out was my quest 2 had a little bit of input delay with the controllers when i was playing it wirelessly. that could have been me, or if it was the game that could be fixed by now.

This game's gameplay feels like its from 10 years ago. Stealth, shoot, loot, move and repeat. I know you can simplify any game like this but you know what I mean, its just boring

be happy there at least aren't pink haired enbies with robotic arms and katanas.

Did they fix the Panzerfaust having huge recoil?

portraying the irish as black is at least figuratively correct, but ireland didn't participate in the war

thats why I play these games 100% rambo no stealth allowed, turns it into a boring but faster paced old school third person shooter

Invasion mode makes it worth it
I say as somebody for whom this is my first sniper elite game

I can't tell if you're shitposting or not

They’re not.

>Kind ridiculous how they've been releasing map packs as full price sequels for over 10 years with a straight face.
You know all of their games are available for free, right?