Did you ever have to stop playing a video game because of a physical affliction, like motion sickness?

Did you ever have to stop playing a video game because of a physical affliction, like motion sickness?

Attached: 575.jpg (1889x1889, 396.89K)

No
I ain't bitch made

>get Cyberpunk 2077
>penis settings
>physically ill at the grasp trannies and their jew masters have on the industry
>refund

It didn't stop me playing all together. But I couldn't seem to play sunset overdrive for extended periods of time without it straining my eyes

>under 30s makingjokes about onions milk and lactos intolerance
Enjoy it while it lasts, motherfuckers. Statistically, you're likely to become lactose intolerant after 30. Shit sucks. I love cheese but it blasts my fucking ass.

Well la dee da Mr Gucci loafers

/thread

Boneworks. I'm okay with most VR games but that one fucked me up.

>lactose intolerance
>tummy
>quircky/"cute" artstyle
Normalfags are pathetic. Grow the fuck up, niggers.

I'm not brown

Some fps gives me motion sickness so yeah.
Also some sound effects triggers my tinnitus so I can't play for too long.

Sometimes my eyes hurt after playing doom wads for about 30 minutes, but sometimes they don’t.

I bet this faggot thought he was cool

god bless adventure time and steven universe for ruining western art LMAO

akshually it's more common in asians. like 75%+ for them.
But if you're a pasty white fuck like me, you got about a 20% chance.
Pray, son, pray you get to keep your cheese.

I can't fucking play forza horizon 5 because game is blurry as hell, but 4 was crispy clean
(console)

Imagine the mental state of someone who felt the need to make a comic like this. Imagine being so defensively minded that you need to invent a strawman to attack in a form that takes effort to actually produce. At any point while drawing this comic they could've closed their software and said to themselves, "No, this is pathetic", but they didn't. They kept going.

Same, except not because of any nausea or shit like that but because I fucking hate their physics body so much it hurts

yeah whoever heard of people modifying their body in a cyberpunk setting

yes

Attached: 1640247543764.jpg (7680x4320, 2.55M)

I usually stop playing videogames when I have diarhea, so as to not shit myself, yes

I think its just a joke and your projecting your own sad fag insecurities, again.

This. Fuck I hate this shit.

fighting games because i get performance anxiety and dont enjoy winning when i do
>didn't win good enough
>thats what im supposed to do, why feel good about doing the bare minimum
and terrible when i lose
i dont want to do that to myself anymore
i am bitchmade

Attached: 1651625540426.jpg (317x800, 57.02K)

It’s weird for me. I have horrible motion sickness, to the point where I’m basically incapacitated with nausea the moment I get into any vehicle, but I can play racing games and even stuff like Gravity Rush with no problem.

It isn't a joke though, it's literally just attacking a strawman. Copy the first panel on top of the second with the words removed to see how it looks when you remove the strawman.

>modifying their body
>foreskin or not
wow so cyberpunk

Attached: 1579845738443.png (1274x800, 581.49K)

We have been cyberpunk for a few years now, just with fewer neon lights.

only when the framerates are shit i guess
and im not sure i would handle VR games but i havent tried any yet

No one in my family is lactose intolerant, but I was born slightly premature and I think it fucked up/underdeveloped my digestive system so I blow my ass out when I drink or eat dairy. Doesn't stop me though.

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-003058-446.png (756x461, 319.68K)

yes. pn03 final boss broke my thumb.

>GO TO THE BATHROOM, YOURE SHIT-TING YOURSELF
>yes, mother. right away!
>*runs to bathroom, sits on toilet*
>BRAPPPPTTTTTFLGGLPTTOOPT... BLOOWUMP
based trouser preserver and good boy pilled
your gold star chart must be overflowing
i aspire to be like you

Attached: 1650508501049.jpg (874x1024, 67.67K)

>low T
>acts erratic
like pottery

Videogames

Attached: 1601751069017.png (689x1039, 76.5K)

I fucking hate what the west has done to onions and tofu.

Honestly I'm lactose intolerant and Fuck you mods for still leaving this word censored die shitting yourself Milk is literally the worst fucking option to drink if you're a dude, and even beyond being CLINICALLY HAZARDOUS to drink. Coconut milk and Almond milk tastes better. If you drink 5oi milk you're an idiot.

Attached: crowned.jpg (200x200, 5.13K)

Guitar hero made me trip balls once
My entire room started to spin around and i couldn't stay up i had to sit down

Yeah VR fucked me up. Haven't used it in 3+ years cuz the thought makes me queasy

b-but weal milk huwts my tummy (⩺_⩹)