Returnal on Steam

Not only is PS5 not getting more exclusives, it's actually losing the few ones it has! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>steamdb.info/app/1649240/

Attached: forthepayers.png (632x1110, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/news/94727-sony-predicts-make-300-million-pc-gaming-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally

The game was made for the PS5 in the first place, with the PS5 hardware, community and controls in mind. It will always be a PS5 game.

Try never to start a company. You obviously do not understand how money works.

techspot.com/news/94727-sony-predicts-make-300-million-pc-gaming-year.html

Weird cope but ok

It says Oregon tho

It has more exclusives than any other console.

Attached: 1653569545712.png (1200x1333, 49.53K)

What the fuck is a returenal

Should I sell my PS5?

what will the Playstation 6 bring to the table for a consumer?

exclusive Netflix and BLACKED subscription plans

It's a TPS roguelike. Think something like Metroid Prime, but everytime you die you go back to the beginning and the map randomizes. It's fun for what it is, but nothing ground breaking or crazy. Nice aesthetics.

GTA 5 getting re-released again and that OS menu they've been using since the PS3 but somehow worse.

Looks like risk of rain 2 knock off

That's basically what is, just single player RoR2 with prettier graphics.

Cuckbox has no games :)

This gen has been boring as fuck. Neither really have anything interesting to even look forward to.

I used to be a PSfag for the PS1 PS2 and PSP but they went downhill since PS3. I still bought a PS4 but barely played on it. Most of the games aren't worth it and I won't invest anymore in a PS product.
But if it comes to PC, why not? I can test it for free. PC is the real place to be now.

Can you blame Sony? I'm surprised Playstation owners even have time to play games these days. What, with LGBTQIA2S+ BIPOC Mardi Gras, BLM protests and all that anal sex, they're quite busy indeed...

Attached: 1625350221823.jpg (1024x975, 208.44K)

It's the playstation 5 only good game

They're all cuckboxes, retard.

>The game was made for the PS5 in the first place, with the PS5 hardware, community and controls in mind. It will always be a PS5 game.

Attached: Uhh sony bros.jpg (500x600, 60.89K)

ugly woman game, shall not be playing it