Any games where you can beat up Amerifats?

Any games where you can beat up Amerifats?

Attached: FTn8ZRUWQAEH3Ln.png (464x279, 38.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWPNXnsrPws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

context please

youtube.com/watch?v=cWPNXnsrPws

fat eceleb goes to portugal
spergs obsessed with him take a plane to portugal to stalk him
brings a large dude with him and says on livestream they're going to beat him up
fat eceleb confronts him
large dude sucker punches him
large dude hits a female bystander and cracks her head open
both sperg and big guy run away after they realize they're in deep shit

>the gunt guard posts on Any Forums
LOL

their's two angles of video of the attack and proof of sperg saying these things
what have i said that's untrue?

Why do these people do it? People like Baked Alaska, Ethan Ralph, Ice Poseidon, and the others I don't know. What leads someone to turn into a jester, a laughingstock for the world to see?

Stay out of my country amerisharts or else

Cog literally said he wouldn't press him moments before gunt goes full ragepig. Completely unprovoked attack from the hambeast. He more than earned that ass kicking.

They don't want to work a real menial 9 to 5 job. That's it.

Being a lolcow internet laughing stock is still better than working at McDonalds in your 30's

content + money
not that hard to understand
it's a fat guy doing stupid shit, what's to ponder?

A real life Ralph fan lmao.
How are you real?

cog literally said he was going to portugal, bringing a friend, to kick his ass
he then admits later he swung first
sorry but i will never side with a guy flying across countries to gang up on some dude that made them mad on the internet

This level of blatant lying... is this actually just Ralph?

Is it wrong of me to assume that anyone related near or far to Internet Bloodsports is a literal subhuman?
I'll admit I enjoyed Metokur's videos when I was 19 but it's been almost a decade and he hasn't changed nor has anyone in his entourage. There's just an entire group of 30+ year olds getting into internet drama and treating it like SERIOUS BUSINESS. What the fuck? This is the kind of behavior you expect from teenagers starting drama about who briefed who's house in Minecraft, not "adults".

>still provided no evidence to the contrary
consneed

>Oh my science i hate those ignorant backwards amerisharts so much i hope my fellow manchildren on Any Forums agrees with me

Attached: 1615286108939 - Copy.jpg (596x1008, 52.1K)

You provided no evidence to begin with.

You haven't realised they're all in on it? It's a money racket. It's like professional wrestling. They literally admit they do "arcs" to drum up views and donations.

Attached: rentfree.jpg (500x562, 43.19K)

both livestreams and cog's statements are plenty proof

You mean the statements he never made and the footage that shows gunty starting the fight as usual?

Sure leave out how the piggy attacks first, then tries attacking two more times after getting knocked down and the brits try walking away
Oh, and they talked to the cops and got let off scott free and were drinking in a pub to celebrate, while piggy tried claiming they had a knife and is crying in the hospital

Attached: 1628580845517.jpg (500x838, 64.59K)

I thought nick and ralph said criminals are based. Is that different now?

It's just gamergay continued. Sinple as.
I personally love the good old feelings, and I'm happy the chocolate starfish man is able to grift for a living now, even if he had to lower the quality of his content for a larger audience.

As the other guy said, it beats flipping burgers in your 30s. The REAL question is why these losers have fans and paypigs. How can anyone looks at Ralph and think "hey this is a cool dude with fun content, I will send him some money"?

>this thread

Attached: Spew.gif (220x199, 711.99K)