Look, I gave it a shot but I got fucking bored after getting off the plataeu and doing the elephant dungeon...

Look, I gave it a shot but I got fucking bored after getting off the plataeu and doing the elephant dungeon. It just gets boring and stale due to the emptiness. Gave it 15-20 hours before I gave up and went back to Elden Ring.

Attached: botw-lets-fight-somewhere-empty-dbz.jpg (800x900, 251.75K)

okay, I got a laugh from that pic.

Reset the clock.

I played about 150 hours in BotW before heading to Hyrule Castle. I still go back to the game over the years because its so much fun to play.

I dropped Elden Ring after about 20 hours. Just wasn't fun.

It's okay, you'll get better at games hopefully when you're over 18.

Also, you're not allowed to post on Any Forums yet.

Shit meme. There's so much to do, I don't know how you're so bad at finding content.

I think this meme better applies to Windwaker’s ocean

>you'll get better at games hopefully when you're over 18.

I beat Margit on my 2nd attempt. Problem is Elden Ring is just fucking boring. Once I beat Stormveil castle it dawned on me that the game had absolutely nothing to offer but an endless slog of shit combat. The game being open world was pointless. I decided to go play some better games.

>it dawned on me that the game had absolutely nothing to offer but an endless slog of shit combat.
>Oh no! Are you telling me th-th-that I-I-I... HAVE TO P-PLAY A GAME? Oh-oh fuck, when do I take a break, god I just want to watch Zelda's flat ass and chill....

Attached: ash-confused-derp-3-2.jpg (623x415, 81.83K)

Attached: 20220512_153900.jpg (1080x836, 141.74K)

>emptiness
Mom, come quick! He said that new buzzword again!

All open world games are boring and soulless

why do some people think Any Forums is their blog?

>but an endless slog of shit combat
Did you actually think this was a valid criticism, tendie?

Attached: 1426329568822.jpg (400x400, 21.56K)

>"zelda is too empty!"
>plays Elden Ring
Satire at it's finest OP. Seems as though it's gone completely over most of Any Forumss head

Same, but with 100+ on BoTW and 18 less on Elden Ring. I loved DaS1, and liked DaS3, but just doesn't feel like Elden Ring does it for me.
Then there's the input reading AI.

Attached: RITO ZONE [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F2ipmsg.m4a].jpg (1920x1080, 129.55K)

I wonder what these people think about windwaker, a game with an overworld so empty that it’s literally just an ocean.

I agree for the most part but botw is one of the only games I feel pulls it off well

>I wonder what these people think about windwaker, a game with an overworld so empty that it’s literally just an ocean.

Zoomers don't understand game design or development. The GameCube was Nintendo's first disc-based console. The ocean in Wind Waker was a clever way to mask the loading screens so that the player's immersion in the world is never broken.

Nintendo understand video games way better than the plebs on this cartoon shithole board ever will.

This. Linear cinematic experiences are much better. Games that don't railroad me on a set path are just a waste of time.

>only a few hours in Elden Ring
>game is just kind of boring with its gritty mature gaymer graphics and overtly realistic violence

>50 hours in BOTW
>no challenge, I hate self-imposing challenges in myself, couldn't care about any of the NPCs, so none of the sidequests interested me
>koroks were boring, shrines were too easy to solve
>enemies and combat were trivialized by the billion + crutches you get
>have a hard time justifying a replay

>2000+ hours in Terraria
>about to start another playthrough
>literally never get bored because of how much freedom and variety that each playthrough offers

I just don't get these flashy AAA games.

Attached: dbmnx7g-f9eeea85-3131-4bc9-941c-57bae3e205c4.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

lmao kys ACfag go play your procedurally generated simplistic 2D Minecraft knockoff

Attached: 20220412_144245.jpg (2880x2880, 1012.09K)

>overtly realistic violence
of all the petty/imaginary complaints about elden ring

>i have to use my imagination? AHHHHHH I'M GOING INSANE

Attached: 1651144108894.png (1194x1200, 518.01K)

He's not wrong. The only thing Elden Ring offers you is combat and the combat is mediocre

>its gritty mature gaymer graphics and overtly realistic violence
Sounds like someone didn't play the game, kek.

What is an example of a game with actually good combat to you guys?

Billions of dollars spent on realistic graphics and ray tracing and ambient occlusion, and yet you can't even make a functional online infrastructure.

Embarassing.

Nioh.

Play some real games rather than free-to-play pixelshit you can play in your browser.

Have ya heard of Farmville? You'll love it.

Played 20 hours until I maxed out the stamina and got all the health I needed. Having one single reward for everything you do in the game is fucking boring and makes exploring pointless. The puzzles and landmarks are fun but it's a lot more motivating when you don't know what mysterious prize you'll get at the end. Getting an extra health point for literally every single thing in the game is dull and wasted opportunity.

It's like if majora's mask just gave you heart pieces for every quest in the game rather than all the cool masks

>Billions of dollars spent on realistic graphics and ray tracing and ambient occlusion

You didn't even PLAY Elden Ring did you?

>Play some real games rather than free-to-play pixelshit
All of these games are free to play.

Attached: c8d.png (710x674, 670.98K)

>and yet you can't even make a functional online infrastructure.
Elden Ring online is fully functional tho. It's the DS servers that are down because From is retarded and just ignored it.

t.

Attached: terrarria.jpg (2124x3352, 862.5K)