Americans spend 70 years working for the most satanic jews on earth

>Americans spend 70 years working for the most satanic jews on earth
>They even go further than jews wanting to murder every single person who criticize their beloved state of Israel
>OH NO WHY IS AMERICA COLLAPSING IT MUST BE THE CHINESE OR THE EVIL RUSSIANS!

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.png (475x186, 21.09K)

Jews burnt down half the factories too

Videogames?

Nooooooo it is it is actually, actually islamic terrorist destroying Land of the Freedom !
Noooo we must keep supporting Israel and jews we must worship them and work for them because they are the chosen people

Attached: amerifats.png (286x547, 167.73K)

America is collapsing because she is the whore who makes the whole Earth drunk on sexual immorality and God is ensuring that she is deluded and that demons and abominations run the show (mass shootings, trannies, etc). Or have you not noticed that your Presidents have only gotten more and more deluded with time? Went from sex addict Clinton to dumb Bush to even more delusional hypermilitarist Obama (how many wars did he start again?) to ultra divisive Trump and now Sleepy Joe. Every day it gets worse and God is letting it crescendo before He smites your pathetic country that was founded on shedding the blood of your fellow Christians (britbongs) for lower taxes, like the exact dark reverse of Jesus's life (submit to Roman law/taxes and accept military occupation of Israel).

out

back to Any Forums

based

This faggot forgot that Euros started two world wars that killed dozens of millions of people and invented trannies to begin with.

America is literally a net exporter of food.
You have to be stupid to trade a country having incoming food shortages for a country that will have food rationing.

Attached: food.jpg (2545x1464, 432.75K)

Its the evil russians!!!

...then kill yourself.

Attached: roland meets incel.png (327x424, 97.18K)

>north korea
>food secure
well if you say so

VIDEO GAMES

>satanic jews
I love when christcucks have to justify not liking jews while also staying christcucks. Your religion is literally Judaism for goys and you worship a dead jew on a stick.

Attached: url(228).jpg (303x388, 17.47K)

go back to licking your muslim master boots eurocucks

Attached: 1652926803774.jpg (1440x1588, 685.72K)

The Bolsheviks were punishment for WW1 you imbecile since the commie left were the only ones serious about trying to prevent the war. WW2 on the other hand was punishment against the Soviets (biggest casualties and most devastation) due to their persecution of Christians. Stalin relented and allowed Orthodox church to reform hence why they won against the Nazis. His succesor Khrushchev returned to persecuting the church but stopped mass killings so the USSR slowly decayed till it died. Modern China and Cuba are religiously tolerant so they were permitted to survive and Vietnam opened up as well.

Now tell me, what world empire is left for God to punish that has not atoned for her sins and indeed revels in them? Your days are numbered American. Europe is a shell of its former self and dances to your tune, do you think your puppet master schemes have gone unnoticed?

It says calorie import dependence.
It means North Korea doesn't import any of their food.
It's a chart of what countries import to export ratio is for raw grain products.

>America is literally a net exporter of food.
yes, but we also have the net exporter of greed over humanity. why would the oligarchs internalize their supplies to feed Americans at a loss when they can send it elsewhere for bigger profits? Like Israel?

Attached: Israel dems.png (1485x645, 140.23K)

Why do people come to Any Forums to post this? Is it because it's off-topic or do people genuinely think this is the right place for it?

>host dying
>parasite abandons host to look for new one

I get that, but it's still ironic that it ends up concluding that north korea is "food secure".

Scoff all you want. You're going to die American.

>this is ironically what Any Forums believes in

Any Forums is too slow outside of marketing hours and they're in desperate need of echo-chamber validation so they invade fast boards with shit moderation.

Adding to this, most US politicians who support Israel and who aren't Jews are evangelicals who are utterly convinced that the Jews must control Israel to speed up the apocalypse so they can ascend to heaven based on some prophecy from the bible. Christcucks with an apocalypse fetish is the reason why the US loves sucking of Israel.

Attached: url(186).jpg (768x941, 165.31K)

I'm still alive, and you're still a paranoid schizophrenic. I'll stop scoffing when I stop winning.

Attached: smug boruto.jpg (897x844, 97.03K)

You're blind if you think your country is "winning" at anything besides making Lockheed Martin stock go brr. Even Any Forums is not so retarded as to think America is doing well. Your smart advisors (Kissenger, Mearsheimer) are being ignored and scorned. Such is the nature of the God-sent delusion that even those who helped achieve coups and victories in the past for your country are no longer tolerated. As God ordains. Your leaders are now cattle being herded for slaughter.

>smart advisors
>Kissenger
Kek

>go brr

Attached: 1627964310140-0.png (454x516, 13.12K)

I feel like there's an element of annoyance and "tee hee," in play as well.

>crsis

Yes, I will die with red white and blue running through my veins while you will die a confused and sad death as a Euroshitter. Your language and culture will disappear from the Earth.

Can you explain why you made this thread on Any Forums - video games?

I truly do not understand why people come to a board called Any Forums- video games and make threads about politics.

Are you legitimate retarded or are you just pretending to be retarded?

You still bitching? I can barely hear you over all this winning I'm doing.

Attached: mockery.jpg (1052x589, 142.65K)

Shouldn't you europoors be focusing on mohammed grooming your daughters?

Attached: rentfree.jpg (500x562, 43.19K)