I want to emulate and pirate, but I’m afraid of viruses, malware and bitcoin miners

I want to emulate and pirate, but I’m afraid of viruses, malware and bitcoin miners
I don’t want to go to hell either

Attached: D35369F0-CBD3-474E-9327-8048D294A766.png (300x300, 61.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentry.org/pgames-mega-thread
vimm.net/?p=vault
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is hell

you are already in hell
get qbittorrent and use this rentry.org/pgames-mega-thread
and also use cs.rin.ru

Have you ever had any problems?

As long as you don't download it from supershady sites and sites that require you to fill out a survey you should be okay.
Learn the emulators official websites. Or use the reentry link that was provided.
There are many rom sites and most of them aren't even that well hidden. (Often ones you won't find with google tend to have recent hardwares roms like ps5, switch etc)
But if you just want to play old games, games that don't have a place where they sell it. (second hand doesn't count) you can without the need to feel bad download them.

csrinru
steam goldbergs emulator

you are now a certified game cracker

I've never had an issue, I know issues exist with some people but I've been pirating for decades and nothing bad has happened. Anecdotal experiences are never convincing so I'll just say, use common sense and do what you feel is best.

>viruses in 2022
>wasting your ad revenue to kill some 3rd world pcs

rutor.org
rutracker.org

it's not the 90s anymore

One look at the emulator list is enough to know whoever compiled this was a retard and shouldn't be trusted.

for emulation just download emulators directly from the developer's website and get your roms from here vimm.net/?p=vault

Any sites that are not in Russia? I don't want to support a fascist regime.

This is nice, but is there a way to download a pack with like 1000 SNES ROMs?

There are Snes collection out there. Heck there is at least one that has all the officially released SNES+translated ones. That is the one i downloaded on my phone. (Don't remember where i got that one though.)

Lol, how you support them by pirating, naziretard.

what are you talking about

You can find complete romsets for many systems on archive.org
Just put e.g. "snes romset archive.org" into a search engine and there you go.
Or go to /vr/ and check out the sticky.

>Any Forums giving unironic answers
I wouldn't add anything, there are great answers here. Don't forget: the jew fears russian torrent trackers.

Attached: 1653450105921.gif (200x150, 902.35K)

Are the trackers in russian?
Because I obviously can’t read that shit

The jew is probably running that "russian" website

just translate the page

Thanks