TERRARIA IS FUCKING SHIT AND SO IS THIS UNFAIR BULLSHIT DIFFICULTY SPIKE BOSS

FUUUUCKING DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN HOW CAN YOU MAKE A BOSS THIS SO FUCKING UNFAIR AND YET YOU BITCHES COMPLAIN ELDEN RING OR THE SOULSES GAME BEING TO HARD WELL YOU THOUGHT SANS WAS DIFFICILT YOU THOUGHT THAT BRUTAL DOON HIGHEST DIFFICULTY OR LEGENDARY DIFFICULTY IS THE MOST BULLSHIT THING IMAGINABLE YOU THOUGHT DARK SOULS OR ELDEN RING IS A NIGHTMARE YOU HAD NOT EXPERIENCED TRUE FUCKING PAIN THE PAIN OF GETTING INSTAKILLED BY THIS BITCH THE TERRARIA DEV DROP THE GAME DESIGN AND NO AMOUNT OF EXCUSES FOR SUCH BULLSHIT WILL EVER BE ACCEPTABLE SHE IS STILL FUCKING DIFFICULT TO TAKE ON DURING THE NIGHT ITS A LOAD OF FUCKING BULLSHIT I TELL YOU MY BEETLE ARMOUR AND PALADIN HELMET AND VALHALLA ARMOR CANT GET THROUGH THIS.
FUCK THIS GAME AND FUCK YOU Any Forums FOR RECOMMENDING ME SUCH A BULLSHIT GAME IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ACCEPTABLE IF THIS BITCH FAIRY WAS THE FINAL BOSS INSTEAD FUUUUUUUUUCK, AT LEAST DARK SOULS AND ELDEN RING DON'T HAVE INSTA KILL MOVES AS ITS MOVESET.

Attached: tumblr_58b061d894f8e8868b7953bef3b2833e_9fc1c150_1280.jpg (732x1300, 445.69K)

You seem mad.

It's an optional superboss. They are supposed to be utter bullshit.

OF COURSE I WOULD BE FUCKING MAD. I FEEL LIKE VISITING THE DEVS MY SELF AND BEATING THEM WITH MY BARE HANDS FUUUCKING HELL WHO THOUGHT INSTAKILLING BOSSES WERE A GOOD IDEA?

- user said calmly

Chill mein nigga

Who cares what is the empress of light made for?

The dark souls audience.

maybe you should try calamity mod

I have 1000 hours on terraria as a kid but now as an adult I can't even finish a single house without getting bored and quitting the game. How do I fix this??

see

Dominating me and riding me until I piss rainbows

lol what?
she's piss easy she has like 4 attacks all of them you can dodge with an 2 platforms arena and wings

Shit mod just turns terraria into a bullet hell game.

How the fuck do you have trouble with Empress of Light?
It's so fucking easy that I was disappointed by them saying she's a "bullet hell" boss

I think op has platforms and winfs but he probably made them short platforms.

>fight a boss with 0 preparation
>wtf i died?

The pattern can be memorized easily, you're not even trying

>Hallowed Set
>Chaingun with chlorophyte bullets
>Rod of Discord
>Master Ninja Gear
>Brain of Confusion
>Betsy Wings
>Soaring Insignia
Did I beat the empress?

Attached: E9yrG1wXIAAVwCw.jpg (1745x2048, 297.47K)

I did prepare maybe I should build longer platforms I am just going to take her on in the day using minecarts hope that helps

What's the lore of Terraria?

Yeah minecarts across the world is how I farm her easy peasy.

Your a shonen protagonist