Terraria is the best action RPG ever made

Terraria is the best action RPG ever made

Attached: vidya.jpg (187x269, 14.74K)

Played it since 2015, never had it fully complete nevertheless how good or bad I play.

I don't know about action rpg but I still can't believe the hundreds of hours of fun I had in this game with I payed $5 tops for.

Cinematic boring movietrash pixel garbage that rips off minecraft which is also boring garbage.

>Cinematic boring movietrash
that's rough buddy

Attached: sadzuko.jpg (804x861, 83.15K)

still haven't beaten the wall of flesh because I'm lazy as fuck but also because I refuse to touch my wii u again.

have a you but also a question. why don't you just do it already? you know you want to

>Xbox
soulless

just as well, that's the last part the game feels great at.
next time you play it, start over and enjoy the best part again.

I did your mom last night bro.

it only cost $15 new back way when, and it was the only way to play with a controller on xbox live with my bros, it was really fun in a time where 1.1 was supposedly the end of development, it was the theoretical next step up.

it Was.

>enemies either shoot projectiles or are themselves contact damage
it doesn't even have normal enemy movesets with hurtboxes

Attached: 5464545645456.png (650x650, 11.48K)

What do you expect from a lazy pixelshit game with simplistic combat that tried to cash in on mineshaft’s success? Minecraft also sucks dick btw.

With vanilla and tmodloader combined it's my most played game on steam. I'll probably put another 100 hours in when most mods are updated for 1.4

has modloader become 1.4 compatible yet?

yeah it's good

Attached: 1649493636628.jpg (2000x2016, 162.79K)

it's a "beta" but I'm pretty sure it's worked perfectly for a while

Only partly. It's in alpha

>Contact damage
Truly the contextual jump Button among lazy 2D Games.

>jump in front of enemy, he jumps too
play harder than classic, dude

> Terraria is an aRPG
And I'm Ming the Merciless. God-emperor of the universe lording it over my sex slaves atop my throne of skulls.

Attached: Flash-Gordon-Ming-the-Merciless.jpg (1600x900, 226.9K)

Procedural generated Open World Sandbox Metroidvania with psuedo MMO elements, doesn't exactly roll off the tongue