Souls games are no longer cool. Elden Ring is just too mainstream

Souls games are no longer cool. Elden Ring is just too mainstream.

>inb4 you fags try to tell me that Dark Souls 3 was as mainstream as Elden Ring.

Attached: 1627475722619.png (928x1089, 920.99K)

>author is personification of wojak meme
every time.

why do soibois seethe so much at elon?

Because he got exposed as a midwit.

what's twitter? is it basically Any Forums but with real names for trips?

Attached: artificial_difficulty_and_dlc.png (714x189, 12.03K)

He's not left wing enough.
Ignore any other answer, this is the real one.

he said he's voting republican
every twitter tranny and soiboi turned rabid

>likes to play vidya and talks about it
>desperatly trying to act young
So what's the age to stop?

Well not anymore, said that dems were the "party of hate", seems like he's completely fucking ignorant to the right and their bullshit.

I'm old enough to remember when the left loved him because he was building electric cars. I'm not that old.

because he is pic related personified

Attached: fellowkids[1].jpg (900x720, 86.75K)

Literal robber baron. Wishes the world to be workers like china. Only cucks find him endearing because they think he's a real life tony stark and want a daddy in their life to make all there self made problems go away.

Though I do like his starlink idea

I don’t get it his build wasn’t even bad?

not twitter you retard

>written by a late 30s malder
>0 comments
kek

I don't give a shit about Elon or his shitty video game opinions, but everyone who manages to piss people off on the internet is entertainment to me. Same reason I'm on Any Forums.

basedboy (wrongly) assumed he was super liberal because he made electric cars. When they found out he was an enlightened centrist they turned on him because being a centrist is the same as being a neo nazi in their eyes

he posted his build on twitter, retard

Attached: 1626135476917.jpg (500x500, 65.15K)

I'll answer you when you answer the question why Elon gets retards like you whiteknighting for him. FYI he won't fuck you.

Musk is fucking cringe and retards who defend/worship him because left cucks also hate him are fucking retarded. This guy is a turbo faggot