Literally who the fuck is buying this? It's $18/month to rend some laggy, inaccurate...

Literally who the fuck is buying this? It's $18/month to rend some laggy, inaccurate, drip-fed roms with barebones features

You could literally just emulate on RetroArch for free with a massive amount of features, extremely low input lag, highly accurate emulator cores, and not be restricted just to what games Sony decides to drip-feed out, so why does this PS+ Premium even exist?

Attached: PS1-Features-for-PS-Premium-and-PS-Deluxe-revealed.jpg (1200x673, 44.89K)

>literally who the fuck is buying this?
Ignorant fanboys

PAL ROMs for PAL countries is bad because?
And $18 per month also includes a variety of PS2, PS3, and PS4 games.

Kys retard

>PAL ROMs for PAL countries is bad because?
Because PAL countries are now on 60Hz? So 50fps on 60Hz with no VRR feels shit?

The value depends on how much vidya you play.

If you get 3 discounted new games at $20 and 10 old PS1-3 games at $6, you’re still likely saving money over what you would’ve paid if you bought them individually (and you couldn’t before because Sony stopped offering sales on PS3 games).

Display refresh rate can be controlled from the output device's side. How do you think VRR works? When playing these games, it just sets the display to 50Hz and all is good.

The point is to put zero effort in and drive away customers so that Jim Ryan can point to it and say he was right about people not wanting to play old games.

Attached: 1653563794684.png (640x600, 586.53K)

Can ubplay persona royal on it

>PAL ROMs for PAL countries is bad because?
>for PAL countries
No user, we all are getting shitty ROMs. Shitty ROMS and a random selection.

I don't think PS5 offers a 50Hz output option. Xbox definitely does however, it has many more features like that.

DVB-T in europe still broadcasts in 50hz

>Service as of now only launched in PAL countries
>This must mean everywhere gets PAL ROMs

Me :)

You can bet snoys will. The didn't want old games until Sony did it and they didn't want to own nothing... until Sony did it.

Screenshoting this so I can kek at you when the rest of the world gets the shitty europoor version too

>RetroArch
Paid shill thread. Fuck off and die, nobody wants your pointless shell program.

Lol people really try to justify this garbage and theyll be waiting to play their favorite games while i play any thing i want for free.

Attached: 1653368296995.png (170x160, 1.46K)

It literally doesn't though, it outputs at 60Hz

>You could literally just do *illegal thing*??

Exactly why gun control losers are retarded. And I do agree.

Emulation isn't illegal chud

When is it out for EU