Play VRchat!

Attached: capsule_616x353 (10).jpg (616x353, 70.57K)

How do I socialize on vrchat?

Hop worlds with a friend you already know.
Works wonders and I turn into a social butterfly.
When I'm alone I'm scared to engage first.

I like to get on VRChat and run around calling people nigger, got some british guy to threaten to dox me and put me on his youtube channel last week, it's fun

Is oculus quest 2 a good enough VR glasses and a gtx 1660 good enough gpu to play this game?

I have no friends though

I pretended to be a cat (I copied a tiny rainbowcat skin) for a few hours then never played it again

Please please please

>Play VRcha-

Attached: VRchat.webm (720x405, 2.73M)

VR flamethrower when?

I play VRchat reguarly and shit like this disgusts me to no end. What the fuck is wrong with just using a normal avatar or a regular female avatar if you want to roleplay. Why a fucking baby with a diaper? Get some self respect holy shit.

>Play VRcha-
How can you enjoy something that's become infested with furries?

Attached: furfaggots.jpg (1920x1080, 252.08K)

>Play VRcha-

Attached: rac.webm (640x480, 984.15K)

sex them

>with a friend you already know.
uh....

Attached: cat.webm (850x480, 2.57M)

i dunno man, tends to attract trannies for some raisin

Attached: igiyute4tguy.jpg (936x1080, 112.45K)

Post room. Been a while since I last karaoke'd in there.

If you got no one at all to play with, join game worlds until you click with people or go to worlds that correlate to your interests/hobbies and let it happen naturally with whoever you bump into

Go to Furry Talk and Chill

Attached: Life.webm (320x180, 2.89M)

>that tail going back and forth like a noodle

Attached: 1645598821590.jpg (647x1024, 153.08K)

That's just the entire internet in general at this point

What room?

no it ins't you troon

play VRChat, we got fox lolis

Attached: VRChat20210904-02213212DVR_WmG_1.webm (1270x640, 2.92M)

I'll keep my wenis thank you very much. For real though you been living under a rock? it's a genuine challenge to find a community these days without at least a tranny or 2. Even here on Any Forums they're everywhere my guy.

Attached: theworldisburning.jpg (320x240, 8.7K)

>with a friend you already know
nigga if i had friends you think id consider vrchat in the first place?

In my case it's easier to meet up with irl friends on vrc to drink and play pool or watch a movie or someshit. Adult lives have us working and at longer distances so it's a decent substitute

Attached: werewwolf.webm (528x396, 677.07K)

Develop a gimick as an icebreaker. Go to worlds that play to your strengths or force interaction until you're warmed up and used to socializing off the cuff. Insert yourself into groups of people talking to pipe up occasionally; you can do this at a mirror. Use a cute, small avatar if you want people to be inclined on approaching you quickly and easily.