What are people playing? Everything seems to be empty or low player count

What are people playing? Everything seems to be empty or low player count.

Attached: 1653363250247.jpg (750x742, 502.76K)

the house of the dead remake recently

Fortnite

Nothing zoomers are working on their social media trying to be famous.
Millennials are at work or here with you.

Those cockatoos are smarter than dogs

I used to play fighting games and JRPGs but now I'm playing FF13 as FFSoP made me want to finish it and continue FF11 as the last remaining mainline FFs I haven't beat. I might be introducing a family member to vidya upon their request so maybe that'll reignite my love of it, until then I'm playing small interrupt-able shit / barely anything until my flight date comes.

Only on playstation. Only like 3% of fortnite players play with pc.

Feels bad man.

Amongud

I'm team killing racist chinese people in Dread Hunger because the devs wont let me kick them out of my game because they said doing so is racist, even though it's a vocal social deception game.

Played a bit of battle brothers earlier today but got frustrated by bullshit which is highly debilitating early game.

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x1848, 290.6K)

old stuff

replayed ocarina of time PC and now I'm messing around with Dolphin to get Metroid Prime working well.

I'm playing RDR2 single player. It's the first AAA game in years I am having fun in. I am eyeballing a indie game called Everhood, might play it next.

I spent 3 hours in Watch_Dogs and now i'm considering quitting games forever. What a fucking AWFUL goddamn turd of a game. Fuck the people who made it. (seriously fuck you and your kids)

Cockatoos are so cute

>OP is clearly asking about multiplayer games
>most answers are about single player
ESL hours or just bad reading comprehension?

Attached: 1647682958285.gif (150x200, 859.54K)

Tekken 7, Project Zomboid, FFXIV, Exanima, Endless Space 2, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Vermintide 2, Hunt: Showdown
there are plenty of games user

SP games have player counts too, retard

He asked what we were playing and we answered

I don't mind, at least the thread got some traction.
Maybe I'm just getting old and sticking to games that aren't mainstream.
Everything just feels dead, quiet. Discord channels are quiet.

>A meeting of the minds

Cocks are cute

I was playing Path of Exile but got bored and quit
Planning to play the upcoming Tarkov wipe
Other than that, multiplayer is dead to me