Untitled

Attached: 1628850925259.jpg (1080x1088, 106.92K)

>Sword of the Stars 2
Never forget.

>releases CK3 with quarter of the features of CK2
>new additions are few and boring, map is terrible, as are counties, new look fades after a few hours playing
>nothing for a year
>writes three whole lines of code and calls it a DLC for only 29,99+tip

>EU4 is getting stale, not fun without the mods, its time to wrap it up and start working on EU5 with actual trading this time
>still a map painting sim

>V3 is ok so far, judging from the leaks
>wars and tariffs are disable so no idea how this will be balanced
>no capitalist AI, the core of vicky 2
>still lacking 90% of the events, might be added before release (lol)

what else?

For me it's Sony Computer Entertainment

grim

thank you for not posting this shitpost on /vst/. Please keep that board nice for as long as we can.

Stellaris removed white people completely from the game
Also made shit ass pops "improvement" some year ago which is still bad

My only real complaint is that it rund like shit. Loa are probably the best scifi strategy faction that ever existed.

Nothing will save it once Victoria 3 actually releases.

They removed everyone except for different shades of Chinese.

I just got stellaris and can select a white person.

So no niggers either?
Well that's acceptable then

no they didn't you retard

Imagine sticking around for this

Attached: 1628707223392.png (1272x805, 638.52K)

Attached: 1652446107041.jpg (682x1024, 59.29K)

Made for

realistic

Literally has not been wrong about a single thing and actually sees reparations in the right way, plus him BTFOing immigrants and trolls is amazing

Attached: TinyTake10-04-2022-02-11-44.png (594x554, 74.79K)

Made for Big Buck Breakening

HOI4 is so bad that basic features are still broken 6 years in. Every new DLC also adds bugs that are never fixed.

As always mods are the only saving grace.

Based closet gay lack man. Does he think Africans should pay reparations to foundational black Americans for the whole enslaving and selling them thing?

They did remove whites but it was just a glitch. They put them back in.

He didn't get close to that until recently, he thinks Africans who run those slave museums/slave castle memorials in Africa should pay black Americans at the very least. Compared it to children of Nazis making money off of Holocaust museums

it genuinely makes me sad and angry the state of the HoI4 "AI"
its been 6 years and its still not capable of mounting a proper attack
its been 6 years and it still cant get a proper coordinated naval invasion of Normandy going
6 years and it cant use paratroopers

and the most infuriating part, its been 6 years and it cant mount a concentrated tank push in the era that defined armored warfare
it just builds some random tanks, plonks them in a giant blob army and attacks along the entire front until it runs out of resources & manpower
no matter the difficulty
no matter the mods

and still they are just "hey have a 20 dollar focus tree dlc loooooooooooooool" and the community just trips over themselves to simp for it