D E A T H S T R A N D I N G

Can I make it through the entirety of Death Stranding without participating in a single combat?
I am sick of combat in video games.
I want peace.

Attached: kino.jpg (1280x720, 104.75K)

No you can't
/thread

no, there's bosses

bullshit cunt you can run from most combat encounters spastic

yes, except for some scripted boss fights

mandatory bosses

There are main story sections where you must shoot soldiers to progress, so no.

In the open world it would be possible though

>bullshit cunt you can run from most combat encounters spastic
>most
OP was asking for absolutely no combat you brain dead fucking retard

>le pique twat

Every now and then the game will have you fight something. The game actually feels quite good the way it handles these things considering how small a part of the game they are.

So I'll just never complete the story, cool. Fine anyway, stories are always shit in games.

They would have been better just having no combat entirely. The game just being this empty, barren world.
There could have still been Timefall, which you had to escape and run from, but it just should have been rain that killed you or something not cringe monsters, maybe Timefall storms too. Earthquakes, lava flows.
That way you still have tension and a foe to avoid, but it's the raw terror of Nature itself.
Peak loneliness. Peak isolation. Peak kino.

>Game is really nothing but fetch quests.
Why ? The atmosphere was a 10/10, I never was able to finish this shit.

Fetch quests are peak kino. Combat is overdone and boring by this point, always just the same beige shit and always jarring and immersion breaking.

No because MULES camps and they won't leave you alone with their guns

imagine being so feminized & demoralized that you can't even do videogame combat anymore
wtf is wrong with u
if you're not into combat; read a book

You just run away from them, retard

>imagine being so feminized & demoralized
Weird projection, I find combat boring and overdone and impactless in video games.
Get a grip.

Play Life is Strange or a VN bro. Don't infect fun videogames with gay-ass shit lol

I don't think dead dolphins and orcas swimming on land coming after you are cringe monsters

not the worst idea. i avoided most of the combat if possible

>muh violent vidya
>60 iq mulatto latino detected

le powerfantasy cuck

But nothing happens.

Blue-eyed dirty blonde, bro. Anyways, plenty of games for your faggot tastes. Go play Night in the Woods