#savetf2

>please come like our tweets and watch our videos

Attached: cover5.jpg (1920x1080, 523.3K)

I fucking hate these attentionwhores so goddamn much.

your all some weirdo social media whores. there's suddenly million threads about some gay tf2 thing. just stay on facebook or whereever the fuck you cockmonglers come from and talk there about your stupid shit

#SaveTF2
Spam it on Twitter, bros.
Together we will make change.

Attached: SaveTF2.png (585x1316, 675.13K)

I asked my friends who still play competitive TF2 and they didn't know anyone of these people.

>let's represent the tf2 community by acting like faggots
accurate, i suppose

Attached: 1607940435644.jpg (483x400, 66.23K)

Valve should listen and close the whole thing

Fuck off

Attached: 1650799599924.jpg (720x524, 192.03K)

>no direct aggression and harrassment towards valve!
Why are americans like this

why are you guys seething so hard, nobody is attention whoring- they just want their favourite game to be actively worked on and to fix the bot problem- whats so wrong about that

not sure why they would expect Valve to care if they're not making it at all inconvenient for them
Valve doesn't want to do anything because it's too much work to dive through their spaghetti code and any effort they make doesn't return a meaningful increase in revenue

Like yanderedev

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x224, 4.17K)

Rent free. Seethe harder

Attached: 1651000084013.png (498x399, 179.56K)

Is valve as lazy as John K or John Kricfalusi. I mean don't get me wrong John K is a genius but he is slow at making cartoons like Cans Without Labels is okay but took like 7 or more years. Also he said that it would cost as they cost and take long as they needed. it means that you should take your time and don't rush art but sometimes it can be a bad thing. See Steven Universe has alot of hiatuses and it leads to underwhelming episodes. Also fuck Yanderedev.

Attached: 1601948288877.png (1048x1554, 2.87M)

Fuck all these faggots talking crap in this thread. We love TF2 and want to save it.

So what were just supposed to stay quiet when we have maybe our last chance at voicing our opinion and saving our game.

#savetf2

They're mad because their favorite vidya doesn't get attention

There's actually nothing wrong with YandereDev's code; people misrepresented his code by showing code from years ago that had already been refactored and replaced.

t. actual programmer who combed through his latest code and didn't get brainwashed by drama YouTubers making scandal videos to get clicks from zoomers

fuck off, spammer.

The game is well over a decade old. It had its moment from 2007-2009. It will never regain it's former glory days. Let it die and move on.

Attached: 1634063135397.jpg (384x288, 29.44K)

Yes, you are advertising on our board rent free. Fuck off and die, marketer scum.

Ok tell me another class based shooter that doesn't suck. Watch, he'll say Valorant or Overwatch. No thanks.

Spam your shit somewhere else. If anyone from here cared about your out-of-date game, they wouldn't need you spamming to find out about it. Go die in a fucking hole, you autistic retard.

Is it me or Anthony J Maida Any Forums is very similar to the Anthony guy from Any Forums both are very schizo users from each board and Anthony J Maida got banned in the party van. While Anthony (Guy) got banned in Any Forums multiple times.

Attached: 1646735286391.png (1920x7952, 1.5M)

It's been hilarious watching Any Forums fags suddenly 180 and decide that they don't want the bots fixed now that other people do.
Gotta be contrarian at all costs.

Attached: 1653564680811.png (749x596, 497.3K)

Why does it need to be a class-based shooter? Just go play a different game, you fucking loser.

virtually all of these people starting playing it in like 2014 or something hence the strange persepctive

No reddit, you can't relive the glory TF2 days. Sorry.

nobody gives a fuck we just want you and your retarded spam to fuck off

Engineer Gaming

Attached: 1606172556768.jpg (1271x658, 104.2K)

Tf2 died to me when they added that sv_pure garbage to valve servers

Acting like faggots isn't going to make the bots go away.

Mad?

Attached: images.jpeg-40.jpg (562x492, 43.01K)

Ikr. Shit has been hilarious.

Post Valve's face when

Attached: 1645087980343.gif (250x250, 1.65M)

Speaking of this. When will there become another era of a video game crash? Also is the 1983 video game crash similar to the dark ages of animation?

I still remember the loot depression of 2019

Attached: images (2).jpg (342x493, 38.21K)

crate depression I mean

Attached: images (4).jpg (610x503, 26.24K)

Most actual "in house" updates from Valve from 2015 onwards for TF2 were/are actually just pet projects from friends of TF2 programmers so they could get their foot in the door to say they've worked for Valve Software (same with Weapon Crate Skin artists). There are actually a lot less cosmetics and weapon skins being added because higher-ups at Valve found out staff were exploiting the Workshop system to have largely a couple artists have cosmetics added to the game to get their friends rich in addition to those artists using copyrighted imagery for War Paints potentially causing legal trouble.

Attached: 400px-Gametype_passtime[1].png (400x100, 49.83K)

Redditors twtterfags need some attention somehow since they never leave their funko-pop infested mancaves.

go back to making cringy garbage soundsmith

i propose Any Forums does it's own #savetf2 but with more storming Valve HQ with AR's and holding them hostage until they fix their shit
or at least death threats or something

>NOOOOOO M-MUH SAFE SPACE

Attached: 1653503651608.gif (300x300, 1.99M)

i have literally no idea who that is

This is the current tf2 player.

Attached: fur.png (597x571, 569.15K)

I do want the bots fixed, but I don't think this is about fixing bots, this is just an event made by attention hungry dying youtubers who want to breathe new life into their channels, since they clearly ran out of content (and if they make videos about other games, the tf2 community will send death threats to them).

tf2 has literally always been filled with autists user this is nothing new

>man healslutting his bitch
The other "you just know"

How is having a hashtag going to make Valve give a shit? The main developers on TF2 lost interest in it as a game in like 2009 and most of their effort afterward just focused on getting people to buy hats. Their only steps to deal with the bot problem were to find a way to monetize it by charging people to call for a Medic. Actually addressing the issue would take non-zero work on their part and they don't believe doing so will increase revenue more than marginally so they won't do it.

The botters are huge attention fag trolls, doing something like this is like having the tf2 community members personally suck their dicks.

>look up savetf2 on youtube
>most videos have under 1k views
oh no no no bros you told me this is going to work

Ok can someone post that image relating to Anthony J Maida again?

Attached: 1641607989675.jpg (488x1140, 201.9K)

Because the archive websites don't work jackshit today just show that one image again.

Attached: 150px-Icon_pyro.jpg (150x150, 5.45K)