How the mighty have fallen

How the mighty have fallen.

Attached: 1509972787422.jpg (1277x762, 157.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/news/94727-sony-predicts-make-300-million-pc-gaming-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bill Gates is using his infinite Microsoft money to crush them and then buy them out.
Ultimately Microsoft will fall as well, and all that will be left is Nintendo and Steam.

>entire business structure is subscriptions
>make nothing that anyone wants to subscribe to play, just hope 3rd parties bail you out

>2006
>Sony will go bankrupt any day now!
>2007
>2008
>2009
>2010
>2011
>2012
>2013
>2014
>2015
>2016
>2017
>2018
>2019
>2020
>2021
>2022

>Sony going bankrupt
nothing ever happens. we've been hearing this same shit since the PS3 era. i'm not a sonyfag but they're not going anywhere anytime soon.

>Macroaxis
Literally who?

Yes.

I fucking wish but nope, Sony movies, the actual ones that you watch in a cinema or your meme streaming service, are doing really good. And they're putting games on PC and Xbox, so if anything, the playstation is the one that will die. Sony will be happy, that way they will have the final excuse to not support any legacy system

Meanwhile, back in the real world.

techspot.com/news/94727-sony-predicts-make-300-million-pc-gaming-year.html

Kachnink!

Attached: Fluke for Pres.jpg (193x261, 8.76K)

If they didn't go bankrupt between 2008-2011 then they're not going bankrupt any time soon

Attached: bfcvg.png (1306x764, 80.21K)

>THE PLAYSTATION NATION IS NO MORE!
>T. MIFFLIN DEVIN

TWO MORE YEARS

>78%
Where does this number even come from?

dude trust me

Amount of butthurt that tendies experience every single day.

>TWO MORE WEEKS TO RAISE VAIO SALES!!!!!

GO

Go woke go broke
Love to see it

I don't know about Microsoft buying Sony, but I actually do think that there's a better chance than people realize that Microsoft will enter the early stages of its death spiral (the normies and shills will call you crazy, but just wait 5-10 years) soon.

The biggest reason why Windows is so dominant is because all of the major programs run on it, and a lot of them don't run on anything else. Windows has been saying a lot of things that make those big companies nervous over the past few years, and some of them are actively preparing for the jump to Linux. If Microsoft does something stupid like try to make all purchases go through their store, you could see huge players like Steam or Adobe start phasing out support for Windows and urging customers to make the switch. If that happens, the clock is ticking, just like it was for the relevance of internet explorer and Xbox. Microsoft's biggest enemy has always been their own hubris.

The entire AAA vidya industry is melting before my eyes and I couldn't be happier
>Sony has no games and mediocre console sales
>Xbox has no games, terrible console sales, Microsoft desperately bought CoD and switched to multiplat
>EA is dying because they can't make FIFA gacha anymore

Attached: eaten by a baby.gif (298x400, 2.59M)

>Ultimately Microsoft will fall as well
God, I fucking wish.