Sims 4

I hate americans so much its fucking unreal

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-070756_Chrome.jpg (1078x1065, 538.73K)

hows it american ? americans are conservatives generally speaking.

argh more options bad

don't see a problem

Do they have gender neutral pronouns?
I'm non-binary, so it's important for me to know.

Attached: Pronouns.png (612x536, 39.9K)

All this stupid shit comes from USA

just pirate it with all the cute & funny mods like everyone else

customization in a game that's all about customization is stupid shit of course

yeah from California you dented retard, the middle of the country is fully conservative you eurofag

So what exactly have they managed to conserve again?

>He screams while using a website made in the USA, from a computer/phone owned by a USA company

thats not the problem, the problem is you eurofags think every american is a fucking leftoid

Have some self awareness, this isn't exclusive to america

>Nooo the part of our country that basically all of the media isn't part of our "culture"
You have all the guilt with california

Most San Franciscans were against gay marriage and voted for prop 8, it's just a very small minority pushing this.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen, and the sad part is in todays clown world, I can't even tell if it's made up or not.

I love how whenever they make articles of this shit, they always show some disgusting shit like a dude in fish net shirt or a fat muttoid in a rainbow cut off and trannies, like "LOOK HOW GOOD THIS IS" when it only looks demonic.

I fucking love Americans. It's one gigantic comedy show after another. Never gets old.

Attached: 1646597881384.jpg (1127x889, 377.22K)

so what? it's a game for gays and women

e

yeah totally, Jews that own media companies totally represent the will of millions of Americans that live outside of the West coast. as if you faggots dont have your own problems in Europe

As a genuine question. Why do you care?
Like why do you spend time getting upset about things that you'll instantly forget?

The Sims has always been for women and fags, hardly shocking stuff

California and New York aren't America.

so the US, like he said. distancing yourself from California while calling someone a eurofag is pretty ironic, by the way.

>it doesnt count!!
Kill yourself americoid subhuman

>Why do you care that degenerates have ruined your favorite hobby?
Yeah. it's really mind boggling, retard.

Haha