They don't make em like this anymore

They don't make em like this anymore.

Attached: metal-gear-solid-41-70ff72ce745c979c3d15545855162424-640-0.jpg (640x736, 86.14K)

Thank God.

shit?
no, they still do

good

movies? theres hundreds of movies a year

MGS4 >>>>> MGS5
I can come back every single MGS except V.
Kojima without someone to rein him in is a massive hack.
Not saying that MGS is the pinnacle of writing, but it was soulful camp.

Attached: 1653475601525.png (560x683, 174.41K)

>The same people who hate on MGS4 liked MGS5

Why is this? 5 was a worse ending to the series than 4 could have ever been.

4 is a masterpiece

Attached: 1642884411232.png (1303x1500, 1.41M)

V is the worst one obviously but 4 just about ruins everything about 1-3. I haven’t replayed it since I paid my friend to play his PS3 when it came out. I hate it so much. Piss filter retcon garbage.

What did it retcon?

1 and 4 are best

>like them
You mean cinematic movie games?

There's plenty of gameplay in MGS4

what's with people trying to gaslight Any Forums into thinking that MGS4 was actually good lately?

fpbp

Nostalgia. Lots of Any Forums played this game during their childhood, and the inability to play it on new consoles keeps a vale over their eyes to the reality.

Liquid’s arm, Major Zero and a lot about MGS3, it’s been a long time and I’ve blocked a lot of it out of my mind. It was trauma, it was rape of beloved childhood games. Most of all it’s just the shittiest fan service possible and contrivance after contrivance. I hate it so fucking much.

i do not care what anyone says this game is pure kino

everyone knows you don't play 5 for the story, but for the gameplay
If it had MGS3's camo system as well it would have been kino of the highest order

Strongly disagree, V has great gameplay and an amazing sense of style while 4 barely lets you play and is ugly to look at
The new things V tries can be weird and unfinished, but I’ll take that over lazy fan service and character assassinations any day

I thought the long cutscene shit was a joke until I bought a second hand ps3 and this game.

There was this other guy though...

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 61.73K)

They explained about liquids arm and Zero in mgs4? The fuck are you on about

>everyone plays MGS5 for the gameplay
Yeah I don’t discount that but for me I have to care about the proceedings in some way to want to play the game. And I didn’t. It’s less offensive than 4 but still not great.

Yeah Ocelot says he was just kidding acktually and he’s not really Liquid and was faking it but then he trannied himself into believing he was Liquid and that’s why he’s now Liquid Ocelot and how he took over PMCs throughout the globe but he’s actually just Ocelot, really. I dunno fuck Metal Gear Solid 4. Fuck it to hell.

Did you forget the 45 minute exposition dump by Big Boss at the end?

4 was made for fans that grew up with the old titles. I can't imagine a fan hating 4 because it's like a farewell letter.
People who hate it just couldn't feel the sadness to say goodbye to Snake. I don't even consider V as main game because it's clear 4 is the finale.

i mean, you didn't ACTUALLY think severed limbs could possess people, did you? it's still liquids arm stitched onto his stump

thats why it's called V, and not 5

If only the stress system was in 5, having to chill in the shade for a bit after lots of fighting or just doing it for health was neat.

As a fan who grew up with the series fuck you MGS4 is one of the worst ways you can end a series
Don’t excuse terrible writing because Kojima dangled Shadow Moses in front of you and you clapped

>I can't imagine a fan hating 4 because it's like a farewell letter.
Nanomachines
Nanomachines
Nanomachines
play as a senile old Biden fuck
Nanomachines
Nanomachines
Poo in loo fucks your waifu
Nanomachines
Nanomachines
Nanomachines
shit bosses
shit installations
almost no extra codec convos
Nanomachines
Nanomachines
Everyone is actually alive
1 to 0
Oops, dead again
Nanomachines
Nanomachines
suicide?
fooled you
Did u rike it

Attached: meryl.jpg (640x480, 51.29K)

>I can’t imagine a fan hating insane load times, the worst bosses in the series, Kojima lying his ass off about the content of the game, constant 4th wall breaking shit, a convoluted story, a game lacking in visual style and identity over high contrast piss green filters…
The game has two good things about it. The first act (which was supposed to be the style of the entire game) and the microwave tunnel section.