Game has moral choices

>game has moral choices

Attached: whatever.webm (1201x510, 2.79M)

Attached: 1546135307541.jpg (428x424, 16.04K)

based QoJ poster
/ss/ wins once again

Attached: Queen of Jacks love shota cock.webm (320x320, 1.6M)

This may think that's hot but that's actually her own son.

Where the fuck were these teachers when I went to school.
It's not fair.

They were too busy fucking the chadiles

I am over "moral choices" in video games because devs never implement them properly. It's always just "be a dick for no reason or not" and you'll probably be immediately tangibly rewarded for both because ~every play style needs to be viable~, or worse, you'll get a greater reward for the "good" option. That's not how it works. Fucking tempt me, you cowards. It's not a moral choice if I'm not tempted to do the wrong thing. It should be harder to do the right thing.

Yeah, it's either be a dick for no reason or a choice that has no consequences other than the immediate reaction from the character. Like in Heavy Rain you could choose to kill the drug dealer or not, if you do then Ethan throws up and...that's it, it's never brought up again, just the same as if you had just let him live.

Choices are great, just make them mean something

Only problem here is those boys talking to the wrong people instead of enjoy easy sex.

Ahhh so THIS is what "liberated" women are like? Just as degenerate and fucked up as men? Now the domestic assault rates for lesbian couples makes sense

>Mentions heavy rain
>One of the only walking simulator (choose your own adventure) games where characters can permanently die, get in prison etc.
Should've mentioned every TTG game instead where not a single choice matters

Would it be unethical if
>guy became a teacher
>guy started a club
>qt joins club
>guy decides to subtly make qt fall in love with him
>succeeds
>she asks him out after she's 18 and graduated
Also side note I'm considering getting an education minor.

Attached: file.png (850x1200, 1.1M)

Is this the Nice thread?

Attached: 1416594279517.jpg (515x316, 40.24K)

Attached: Demon Sensei.png (1031x895, 886.17K)

>The only good looking teacher at my school was a fucking bitch who, no joke, got gangbanged on a trip of "self discovery" in Africa mid year
IT'S. NOT. FAIR

As if a repressed spinster Sunday school teacher in the 19th century wouldn't have done the same thing precisely because she had no legitimate avenues for sexual release. Current society doesn't accept it either so it has nothing to do with "liberation".

Highly unethical.

Those are the big obvious set-piece choices though, I'm talking about the minor ones that are just as important and should still have an effect but don't

Extremely. Entire point is it fucks up your mindset about sex when you're not mentally developed enough.

i'm jelly, i wish some beautiful female teacher would have been hitting on me when i was kid :

Anyone else notice when a male gets caught fucking his underage students it's reported as rape but when a female gets caught its reported as sex.

Attached: 1649710649528.jpg (670x767, 70.07K)

Not a single choice matters in TTG games. Be happy with Heavy Rain.
>It's so obvious even though no other game does something like this
Keep seething.

As someone who was molested by a woman when he was a Child, it's not as great as you'd might think. It's pretty much ruined my ability to get or keep a relationship.

I'm even rock hard now.

world has double standards for men and women. this shouldn't surprise you despite the "equality" fairytale.

That's grooming. Extremely unethical but I don't think it's... "illegal" so to speak.

>It's pretty much ruined my ability to get or keep a relationship.
just like Any Forums

If you're a faggot, sure.

>game advertises itself on its tough moral choices
>every "choice" just boils down to "do you want to play a good guy or bad guy"

I'm not seething, I love Heavy Rain it's one of my favourite games

Attached: 1653518500468.gif (281x281, 349.29K)

You're just attributing blame to something unrelated when a huge amount of people can't keep relationships, most likely the only difference is you'd also be a virgin.

>Obvious set-piece choices
>Getting caught by the police or any character dying
Pick one. Confirmed for never having played Heavy Rain.

there is a very real difference between getting molested by a woman and a chad convincing a dumb roastie teacher to throw away her career
but both exist and idiots always conflate them

I don't follow you, the big choices in Heavy Rain are the ones where characters like Ethan, Madison and Norman can be killed, those are the most important ones, but I'm talking about the minor choices that should still have consequences but don't, like Ethan killing the drug dealer and still having a happy ending when in reality he'd be busted for it at some point

>high charisma stats let you get away with your "wrong" choices.

Attached: 1650918817303.webm (848x480, 2.9M)

>/ss/ in hentai is fine
>real life /ss/ kills the boner
Y

highly unethical, you can't get arrested but if she later decides to invent a story about you molesting her then the courts will assume it's true because y'know
you're a creepy motherfucker already and it's obvious that you don't have any moral objection to breaking the law, only to the consequences

Ethics and legality are two different things. While I'm not trying to condone or condemn any specific thing, I'll point out that forcing religion on a child for the first 18 years of their life and raising them to believe in what you believe in is considered highly unethical in plenty of places. As is people arguing against teaching a kid 'correct' sexuality, whether that be a gay couple insisting their kid 'grows up gay' or a straight couple beating their child because their child is a girl who likes other girls. Formative years are the most critical to development and there is still a huge amount of debate on what can be considered 'forcing' a mentality or simply exposing someone to it. So for a tl;dr;

If an adult tries to force an idea, any idea, on a child with the insistence that it is correct while denying them access to counterpoint information or punishing their dissent against said idea, that is unethical. If an adult exposes a child to an idea which the child then continues to willingly engage with, that is not unethical.

Uh, what is this from? Just curious haha

That's the Bioware route. I've found I actually like the CDPR approach more, but it's very easy to fall into "game fucks you over no matter what you do precisely BECAUSE it wants to avid the good vs evil obviousness".

Attached: cdpr_praise the rarog.jpg (859x1060, 434.23K)

Make your own game then. No game would be ever finished if every single choice had gigantic consequences, you retarded smoothbrained NPC. Pretty embarrassing that you can't figure this out yourself.

It's also unethical to give children free reign to make their own decisions and form their own worldview by giving them access to "more" information because they're dumb as fuck and, with access to unlimited information, will end up on websites like Any Forums.

It's called Womb, a woman gives birth to a clone of her dead boyfriend after he dies in an accident, not kidding

What film?

>Make your own game then.
Always the dumbest response anybody can make during debates