Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Attached: 70C63EC7-24A4-497B-BF39-8AFA820F7C1D.jpg (640x360, 51.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jsY89f6o23I?t=416
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It could have been had 95% of the humor in the movie not been superficial references

If you mean ugly sonic specifically - yes. I actually have to give them props for being this lever with reusing failed designed and spinning it that way.

The rest was trash

Do you think ugly Sonic likes Sonic 06?

Attached: gadget giving birth.webm (640x380, 2.18M)

I did enjoy the Gadget cuck part.

Movie wasn't actually that bad

Lots of references but it wasn't necessary tied to the humor. I did laugh a few times but not because "I remember that!"

IT'S MORBIN TIME

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195.93K)

>REMEMBER THIS?
Not really. Conceptually it's funny but there wasn't any actual joke.

The weird thing is I don't think most normalfags who saw Sonic are even aware of the existence of ugly Sonic or the meme around it. Who is to say they didn't only watched the later trailers, or never even saw the trailers in the first place, and just knew there was a Sonic movie so they went to go see it or took their kids to go see it?

My favourite part

Attached: 785B5ABD-82F7-4A49-BAFA-66C3AEF50BB8.jpg (640x264, 26.63K)

I meannnn
I'm not a furry but.........

Attached: f77.jpg (833x472, 63.71K)

Watch it first. It's not Reference=humor.

No. It was bad.

Why did they make Chip so fucking hot

Attached: 9f38028a-29b9-4a20-beba-be2be8d271a3_dest_.gif (261x290, 1.98M)

youtu.be/jsY89f6o23I?t=416

Are people cognitively stupid nowadays? I get that there exists "the humor is "MEMBER THIS?"", but Ugly Sonic was not an example of this.
The joke, funny or not, was how his fucked up teeth distract everyone by how human they look. The first they did it, wasn't too funny, but the second time it actually got a chuckle out of me.
How can someone watch the movie, made for kids, NOT understand what the punchline is?

He's right about the Voice acting being shit for most characters though.

>Grown adults will watch a kids movie and critically review it

lmao

>ywn have pone in that style instead of the 3d horror show we're going to get, because hasbro

I mean he's a dog rapist

pretty much this the VA was pretty awful

because they keep insisting on using actors instead of VAs

>Was it kino?

no, it's cringe as fuck.

Did they speak at all in this cameo?

Also didn't Disney express interest in buying Hasbro?

gadget cuckoldry aside, I think it's messed up that they used Peter Pan as the main villain

I love how they tried to make the black girl suspicious when everybody knows since 2010 black people in fiction CANT be bad people or villains