Brainless Midwits

mashable.com/article/sniper-elite-5-nazis-non-lethal-combat

youtube.com/watch?v=UZwvwJhnrNY&t=1s

How do brainless midwits like this exist, and how do we get people like this off the internet as they are a genuine detrement with their lack of basic understanding that not every living being 1940s in Germany is a Nazi ?

Attached: german killer.jpg (2060x1159, 439.49K)

the author is right.

Not the nazirenooos. How dare they dehumanize the himans.

I dont care about the game but the CEO confy medieval channel is good.

Why can't we get a Sniper Elite or Wolfenstein where we slaughter endless hordes of Japanese?

I mean, we all know the reason is that they're HECKIN minorities not whites so demonising them is socially acceptable.

that's right. what are you gonna do about it huh?

It's World War II forever!

>Rosenberg

The soi from this faggot is off the charts.
Imagine being so brainwashed you actually think that some random 19 y we old German that has no fucking clue about what's happening who's been drafted, had a gun thrown into his arms and shipped onto a boat is not a casualty of war but is literally a frothing at the mouth evil demonic cartoon character villain.

god what a shitty person. people like that should be committed

Average Girls und Panzer fan

Attached: hsk.jpg (944x468, 76.08K)

Americans are this retarded because they cannot into context and lack all perspective.

This should tell you not to read the article at all.

Yet another absolute nothing that will get spammed as politicbait for weeks to come
I fucking hate this place

Do these people think that every single Russian fighting in Ukraine is evil too?

He's Canadian

Same difference.

a random 19 year old is morelikely to be brainwashed in the 1940s germany compared to a senior officer who remembers what it was before NSDAP came into power, it's way easier to brainwash a young adult or a child than a mature adult, although disillusioned mature adults that lost everything in the great depression were also great targets

I always found it really weird how casual videogames always treated WW2. You just slaughter people by the dozens and are encouraged to view them only as cannon fodder. It makes absolute sense from a gameplay perspective but it almost makes it seem like some kind of propaganda. Maybe it's just "too soon" for me, idk.

>some 18 year old German, American, whatever boy is just as evil as the politicians who throw him into the meatgrinder
things "journalists" write who have never been in combat ever

Play World at War. It’s hard to even believe how different shit was such a short time ago. Tojos were portrayed as soulless, murdering ass holes and you could blow their limbs off with fountains of blood streaming out of every wound.

For fuck's sake, he's making us look bad

hitler jugend was a thing, and hitler himself started his political activism as a student

Wait until this kike realises you can invade people's single player and drop in as a Nazi sniper and hunt the player down lmao

Fuck this games based.
>Play as a based nazi
>Jews seething Day 1

The west is desensitized towards war, only the Japanese know how to portray and acknowledge its horrors, for mutts it's just another cawadoody or shooty reddit flick.

Yes, obviously.

Does that mean EVERY SINGLE German was a evil cartoon character?

Stop posting, retard.

where did i say every german is brainwashed, you were talking about a random 19 year old, and factually a random 19 year old is more likely to be brainwashed

yes, american youth also gets brainwashed to join the armed forces. I am just saying that being a grunt is not on the same scale as the people in charge. if you read most ww1 or 2 books by soldiers most people are just terrified and only very few soldiers actually love killing

yes but this was obvious, what does it have to do with the post you're replying to

Hell, mutts get brainwashed to torture their newborns by letting some jew doc cut off their foreskin for no reason.
That's how fucked in the head these subhuman abominations are.

Despite the memes, Spec Ops the Line portrays wartime horrors better than Japanese games

>oh no, this 40 year old pedophile who beats off to cartoons and lives with his mom is making the rest of us pedophiles who live with our moms look bad

It's given he's a pedophile because he's a kike, but doesn't mean other GuP fans are pedophiles

>us
I'm not a cringe mentally ill weebnigger so joke's on you, faggot.

>all germans are nazis
um yeah, about that blood libel bullshit

No one asked, dumbass. I wasn't talking about you

Another tranime fag

>"we added an optional mechanic on our game... enjoy!"
>"NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOU ARE HUMANIZING NAZIS!"
>"but its optional, just dont use the mechanic"
>"FUCKING BIGOT"

it kinda reminds me of those tranny games with pronouns that triggers some Any Forumstards on Any Forums