Granblue Fantasy Versus

The game is on sale, but I think its a discord fighter at this point.

Is it still worth picking up?

Attached: GBVS_Logo.png (2055x1103, 1.66M)

i think they're planning to add rollback and new mechanics, so it might bounce back. but buy at your own risk. it's a fun game though

>rollback
Damn that would be good if it lets me avoid using Discord and just matchmake. I haven't tried a fighter with this low population before

>rollback
source?

It won't let you do that if that's what you're thinking. It won't magically bring in 1000 consistent players to the game. See BBCF and BBTAG. The official social media hosts weekly lobbies that are quite active though if you don't mind that. I believe Tuesday for console and Wednesday for PC or vice versa.

no
no they're not

i said "might" cause i have none besides them saying they are aware that people are asking for it and they did confirm they are adding new mechanics and balance changes. that's why i think they're not quite done with the game and are planning add rollback to breathe new life into it

If they ever add rollback it will be with them releasing Versus TWO that has all the current game stuff in it with slight improvements and new single player shit so they can justify making you buy the whole game again. Also codes for gacha players. But thats not happening for a while because they already kind of confirmed that there will be a third character pass coming this/next year

I grabbed it just to fuck around in training mode and it's pretty good. Too bad about the online though. I like playing as the ladyboy wrestler and the buff old karate man.

I'm Aussie so I'd hope any future rollback would give me access to US rooms too

The cast looks meager honestly, and most of it is DLC too

I'm only considering now cause it had a price reduction and is also on sale now

nah the cast is a good size IMO. Let me take a pic real quick.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.62M)

I'm surprised it's not 80% off by now.

I don't know shit about granblue but what I do know is that there is a severe lack of their brand of potato characters in that roster

Attached: 1651521919208.jpg (1038x1524, 194.86K)

Harvins are draphs are very opressed in the gacha game too. Well Harvins at least have their own harvin only events, but they get less SSR releases (specially the males lol). Draphs get some more character releases for coomer money but have 0 events of their own

Lame, it's like they hate money

You don't need to use discord at all, just join the lobbies. Pic related last night's EU PC lobby.

Attached: eu may.jpg (1920x1080, 432.7K)

big majority of the most popular characters in the game are human, primals (human) or erunes so its not like they hate money. Harvins and Draphs are just niche. There is Naru and sheep on the top for draphs but if you look at their fanart like 99% of it ignores how small they are supposed to be and is human proportions

Attached: 1651131667385.gif (99x168, 202.29K)

justy get gg stive instead.

>not +R or KoF XV
Stop encouraging people to buy shit games