What are your favorite games within games? Any recommendations? Talking about worlds and games in games such as VRChat...

What are your favorite games within games? Any recommendations? Talking about worlds and games in games such as VRChat, Roblox, Gmod etc.

Attached: 1653532494347.webm (1080x1920, 2.99M)

Posting horny in the image and then pretending you want to talk about video games makes you slightly worse than a wojack poster and only slightly better than an actual shill.

>no chest
Yawn.

Have you played Bas Business in Roblox?
It's a boy, duh

>It's a boy
I know.

ATTENTION FELLOW VRC FUCKERS
THIS MAN HAS A WEAK LIBIDO AND WILL NUT WITHIN 2 MINUTES WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR WAY WITH HIM
I MYSELF HAVE FUCKED THIS LITTLE FAGBOY AND MY EXPERIENCES WITH HIM WERE DRAMATIC, HIS MOANS SOUND LIKE A GRASMOWER WHO'S SHREDDING A SANDAL AND HIS DICK IS LIKE 12CM
I DO NOT RECCOMEND FUCKING THIS BITCH

>AND HIS DICK IS LIKE 12CM
Cute.

What vr headsets should I buy?

Not fond of gay people

What vr games should I look forward to in 2022 bro's? Haha how about project wingman???

talking about worlds? play worlds.com

Do not, I repeat, do not associate with these "vrg" people
They will try their best to groom you into their discord and turn you into some cocksleeve that will be used and tossed to the side

Based VRchat.

Attached: rac.webm (640x480, 984.15K)

lmao you're just mad because you got pozzed

thread should've ended here, everybody KYS

the funny part is that the avatar tech they released is extremely interesting and could make a lot of things very fun, but everyone knows (and they knew it as well) that 95% of the use of said tech is going to be focused on absolute faggotry and trannyism

pretty sad

?

Attached: 1610807372843.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

based

VR chat turned me gay.
Don't play it, anons.

Attached: file.png (600x498, 211.57K)