Force the player to simp for her

>Force the player to simp for her
>voiced by Laura Bailey
>Can't marry her
What did Todd mean by this?

Attached: 1633237572188.png (1200x675, 796.58K)

>download sex mod
>fuck her where ever you want

Just download the Serana mod and sex mods and viola, you have a quality companion with you along with a neverending vampire impregnation quest. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

BECAUSE ALL BETHSDA SEX MODS ARE DESFINED FOR PRETTY FEMALE CREATED CHARACTERS TO GET RAPED !
WHY CAN'T SOMEONE MAKE MODS FOR MY MALE CHARACTERS TO RAPE MEN AND WOMEN ? I'M TIRED OF THESE PRETTIFCATION AND DUNGEON BDSM, FUTA COCK, IF YOU PLAY A FEMALE YOULL GET KNOCKED OUT AND RAPED, GET IMPREGNATED, ENSLAVED, AND FEMALE ORIENTED GARBAGE ! SAME PROBLEM AS FALLOUT 4 I AM A MAN I PLAY AS A MAN I WANT TO DO MAN SHIT LIKE FUCK WOMEN BY FORCE IS THAT SO HARD TO MOD ? WHY ARE THERE 40 THOSAND FEMALE PLAYER CHARACTER FOCUSED MODS ? AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

I asked him about it once and he said he specifically wanted to blue ball waifufags because he fucking hates waifufags.

everything you ask for exists but you're such a sperg zoomer coomer about it you'll have to figure it out yourself. It's not difficult to find this shit at all btw

Attached: 1630135276302.png (1080x929, 447.15K)

Doesn't exist, sorry.

Thanks to modding, you can not only marry her, but also force her to watch while you rape lolis right in front of her
And also force her to watch as you beat and rape bandit bitches while adventuring
As well as force her to watch while you tend to your rape dungeon full of sex slaves of all ages

Attached: 1648418414792.png (800x800, 597.26K)

You can believe what you want to believe. Us CHIMps treat skyrim as a common canvas to do with and shape the world as we please.

Attached: 1634275126675.jpg (429x582, 84.35K)

Average Skyrim player in 2022

Coombrainrot

I wanna put a vampire baby in her tummy

Thats not serana

Doesnt matter that you can marry with mods, she CANONICALLY rejects your proposal

I don't care about canon, because I'm not a CalArts tranny or diversity hire. I also am not an autist.

>Mod lets male PC rape anything that moves
>Mod lets male PC date other NPCs
>Mod lets male PC enslave any NPC
All of these already exist. Take a breather you retard

>I want to fuck men
>I am a man and I play as a man!
is this some weird obscure overly convoluted falseflagging?

the entire premise of TES is that nothing is canon and everything is fluid and can be changed. Your god wakes up and your world ceases to exist and begins anew later on

>AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
A brain, you fucking retard.

For me, it's PAHE, Defeat, HomeSweetHome, and Fertility 3.

Every time I play Skyrim I use a renaming mod to rename Serana to Sriracha

>implying

Attached: Lydiasuchaqt.jpg (1920x1080, 849.88K)