Why hasn't any game explored the darker side of the old and new testament in the bible?

Why hasn't any game explored the darker side of the old and new testament in the bible?

Attached: 32 virgins.jpg (960x487, 110.51K)

Because vidya developers are leftoids and the mere mention of the Bible makes the demonic taint on their souls lash out in blind rage.

>Old Testament city building game
>All work stops on Sunday
>Accidentally send favorite worker to collect firewood
>Whole town encircles him and pelts him with rocks until he is dead and then go back to church

What did he mean by this?

Attached: demiurge.jpg (1016x966, 79.02K)

UOHHHHHHH CUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

>Old Testament
>the Sabbath on Sunday
The original Sabbath is Saturday. It swapped to Sunday because of Easter.

Sorry user, I fucked up.

this

>OT
>Church

>people complain about the Bible
>it’s always the jew testament

Attached: 1588249332156.jpg (800x618, 57.29K)

>the bible is evil
>*aborts baby*

pretty sure The Binding of Isaac is an old testament story?

Attached: 1578575448062.jpg (130x170, 4.18K)

Because the Old Testament is the Kike Testament, and they wouldn't want to display it in a negative light.

It's called being an alpha male. Women can't consent since they're mentally a child even at adulthood, so the age of consent was implemented to decrease the pool of women that men could compete for thus decreasing birthrates in white nations which is of course a plot by the Jews who do have sex with young people, but boys which is wrong because they can't consent until they mature

Reminder that most stories in the bible like aodom and gomorrah were “these guys are gentiles so they should die” and christcucks changed it to “umm actually they fucked dogs ok?”

>mfw the bible takes place in the jew capital and its about jews
uhh... bros??

based moses

Balaam Wonderland

>kill entire village
>ensure their best genetic traits continue through virgin girls with no threat of rebellion
Based Moses.

>

Attached: 1583710852122.webm (718x720, 973.08K)

>Wiping out a town except for the cunny
>Awkward moments #2

Attached: 1600778329165.jpg (400x365, 47.08K)

And it's beautiful

>mfw playing Afterlife as a kid
>Afterlife is a simcity like game where you manage heaven and hell simultaneously
>can spend money influencing earth so humans behave in a way that suits your afterlife better
>mfw if you do it right you can make them go extinct in a nuclear war
>mfw gaming the hell banks by taking money in exchange for souls, except my hell doesn't have doors so no souls come in, getting me money for free
>mfw i bankrupt again and watch as the 4 surfers of the apocalypse brofist my afterlife
>mfw the game is made by lucasarts and if you use cheats too much the death star will blow up your planet
They don't make games like they used to, don't they?

Attached: 1652688879005.jpg (2356x1403, 197.59K)