Why does she get so much hate?

Why does she get so much hate?

Attached: EtQniDGXUAADL8Z.jpg large.jpg (1715x2048, 716.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ihgjph.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1631347762309.jpg (336x436, 62.79K)

she is a dude that cant shut the fuck up about politics and gay other shit

Remember when Mrs Doubtfire was an outlandish comedy film?
>HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I remember when he was just fat and stupid. Now he’s fat, stupid, and crazy.

Shame how things turn out.

Honestly? It's an improvement, but not by much.

>she

He's the perfect poster child for trannies in more than just being physically repulsive.
For everything he's ever been interested in he insists on shoving it down everyone's throat.
If you didn't give a fuck about his wrestling shit, too bad, it was front and center in his videos.
If you just wanted news + reaction and not ramblings on capitalism, too bad, he's full of that too.
And of course, if you didn't care much for the perversion and sexual depravity, that's only intensified.
Though weirdly I'm perfectly okay with Jim doing it. The consequences are a dwindling userbase, and his freakish appearance is enough to make a few people, however few, to reconsider their positions on tranny issues.

Attached: 1650389273985.jpg (680x763, 47.86K)

He looks like a young grandma wtf

the most feminine man of Any Forums

Attached: 1441041005645.jpg (782x835, 116.93K)

>she

Attached: 1591748249131.jpg (1024x576, 56.82K)

The real question is... Why didn't she change her name from Jim?

Brand recognition.

>she

To be fair, he looks pretty feminine as far as british women go.

i loathe the fact that some obese adhd decided he was a woman, or worse yet lacks a gender and refers to themselves in third person pluralities

Attached: face.jpg (250x216, 6.18K)

Because of him following around mentalli ill trends instead on focusing on games.

Jim is the channel name. He knows that he can't change it or his subs will drop more than they already have since he came out

Jim come back it's not too late just move to a remote village in south America and pretend this never happened.

Thats a dude

bro you can see the hair net, what the fuck

these men who think that the only special thing about women is long hair and a dress seem very sexist to me

>she
It's "they" you chudlord

Kek

files.catbox.moe/ihgjph.webm

did becoming a woman make him lose weight or is it just camera angle magic?

Attached: 1n6neIh.jpg (412x412, 42.02K)

isn't it fucked up to think that you feel like you're not a man or woman but the opposite, that's not physically possible

Never seen this dudes videos before, but i checked out a recent one, and it just sound like a normal british dude, and he looks like a fat gremlin whos 5'3

Attached: 8pbws0o6v1p81.jpg (1280x1280, 155.17K)

you're a transphobe if you wouldn't suck her penis

Attached: stephaniesterling.jpg (1920x1080, 373.86K)