We need more sci-fi games and less magic fantasy

we need more sci-fi games and less magic fantasy

Attached: ttrpg.jpg (290x174, 13.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8wWa3O9cUo
youtube.com/watch?v=fsAMAIaas94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah, space is fake and every game that partakes in the hoax will be seen in the same way as cringe ww2 games like vanguard.

Attached: 1650720004711.jpg (785x960, 60.68K)

why don't flat earthers ever have any pictures of the side of earth?

I'd like to see both more contained, focused sci-fi games, and actually complete, sprawling open universe games without it just being Elite.
But unfortunately, "sci-fi" has become increasingly limited, and even backwards looking. Especially with how popular Star Wars is.

I disagree.

you're simply not allowed to go there and no one's gonna risk his life for something you can prove with balloons or telescopes.

It's allowed to dig, why don't you dig to the other side?

How about magic scifi, more futuristic or space settings but also magic/mysticism is around, or the conflict of magic and technology clashing as to distinct energy forces

you mean under the ocean lol, yeah that's like an afternoon project.

>called Cowboy Bebop
>doesn't even have any bebop in the soundtrack
Other than that I watched three episodes and thought it was fine but didn't understand the hype, is it just a common first anime?

Probably Jews.

>but didn't understand the hype
GB is great. Galactic Heroes is the best though.

Galactic Heroes is the greatest thing I've ever seen, out of films, tv programmes and anime.

>Applying logic to flat earth drivel

not allowed by whom?

>doesn't even have any bebop in the soundtrack
yes it does
youtube.com/watch?v=l8wWa3O9cUo

LotGH is great but not quite as much as its fans think. The real strength is the enormous cast of characters who are all fleshed out into interesting people who win you oven and have their moment to shine. The political/philosophical stuff is competent, definitely a firm step up above the norm, but it just collects and presents what are generally pretty standard ideas - it doesn't really have any original points to make or questions to ask, it's like the anime equivalent of a literature review.

Still a great show though, one of the best.

uuuuh, them. you know. or maybe you don't, idkidc. iykyk

That isn't bebop, that's big band jazz.

>brainlet doesnt know what bebop or big band actually is
ngmi

youtube.com/watch?v=fsAMAIaas94
THIS is bebop

thats literally the same as what i posted just with less musicians

Then you're deaf