Play Pathologic

Play Pathologic.

Attached: pathologic-2-easy-mode-playthrough-1.jpg (1920x1080, 184.48K)

2?

Whichever you want user.

don wanna

I wanted to last year but my PC is trash and I don't have the time to commit to a game like that these days.

But I already did, just waiting for Bachelor now. Any day now!

I feel bad for Ice Pick Lodge but why is it $40?

>play pathologic
>love it, great game
>okay that's it for today, I'll continue tomorrow
>never continue
happened to me at least 5 times

Yeah, IPL games in general require commitment that isn't easy to summon. You pretty much have to really dedicate yourself to it, make sure you have clear schedule - otherwise it is very difficult to get back into it.
The games are painful to play. Not in "being so bad they are painful" but in "the use negative emotions as a foundation for the final catharsis" painful. It's well worth suffering through them, but your brain sometimes just does not want to be subjected to that process, and you slide off the game.

The best way to work around that is to find some window where you can really just dedicate yourself to it. Having a sick week or something like that worked for me.

They have quite regular and quite significant sales. Also, I'm not sure how much of this is their call, and how much is TinyBuild's agenda.

Just settle into a routine of playing one day ingame every day irl, and you'll beat it within two weeks! It's an outlandish game where if you take breaks, the experience really suffers since you should be being run ragged and fully immersed instead of returning well rested and removed from the bizarre culture/lore/cast

Attached: 1585156801716.png (614x644, 282.37K)

Imago Chads report in

Attached: 85ay7z9ecd631.png (2250x1688, 3.1M)

Attached: 1642869840132.png (1384x865, 1.74M)

You think I havent already?
On a side note, what are your anons favourite dialogues?
My personal favourites would be some that show up in 2, namely the conversation you have with the Rat Prophet in Katerinas home. It's one not many people mention, but it's one that as always stuck with me.
Another would be talking to Dankovsky the day before the Inquisitor arrives, in Yulias house. He seems so defeated and hopeless. Can't wait to experience that for myself once I get to play as him.

Attached: RatProphet.jpg (1280x720, 37.38K)

Because $40 ($34.99 to be exact) is the price of $60 games in russia.

First playthrough, Imago, only one kid died. And that was not my fault either, poor fucking Notkin was accidentally, but literally killed by Victoria.

As for the rest of the town - I did lose a quite a few people. Stamatin brothers were the first ones to die, literally dying one day after each other. Kains - I did not even bother to try to save. Idiot Rubin kicked the bucket, despite how much it cost me to try and keep him alive. Fat Vlad did his thing, but his son did survive in the end. And of course, the Inquisitor... you know how that goes.

But otherwise, it wasn't so bad. Julia, Lara and Grief made it, and outside of the kids, those were people who mattered the most to me. Anna survived too, though on sheer luck - I was in no rush to protect that little bitch.

The deal dialogue is I think objectively the most fucking clever dialogue in the game.
Another one that really stuck out for me was the "other" rat prophet, during Grace's side story. That shit made me really fucking uneasy. It wasn't QUITE up there with the first encounter with Albino in P1, or The Voids first Surface visit, but it was still one of IPL's signature rug-pull moves, and I both loved and hated it.

I also for some reason remember the whole dialogue with Inquisitor when you first visit the Termitary very vividly.

You think I brought in a baby?

>average Pathologic 2 fan

Attached: tif5ywvzm8x61.png (658x716, 312.89K)

There are fine things, old boy, which are more brilliant when unfinished, than when finished too much.

Attached: andrea-payne-peter-stimatin.jpg (1920x2485, 295.66K)

>On a side note, what are your anons favourite dialogues?
Any back and forth with Fellow Traveler and an Incarnation of the Sand Pest in P2

My absolute favorite though was in P1 when you speak to the stagehands at the theater after saving everyone possible, not as your character but as (You) and standing by your character as your proxy and that the game and choices made themselves mattered, probably the only fourth wall break in gaming that was done truly well

Attached: 20210122045823_1.jpg (1920x1080, 164.98K)

Waiting for Bachelor.

Soon™

I tried, 2 is too hard and i refuse to lower the difficulty :[

Too hard how? The game is intended to be very difficult. If you're failing constantly and not doing well, understand that you're not playing the game wrong, the game is actually functioning perfectly as intended.
Pathologic is best not when you get so good at it that the challenge disappears, but when you learn to roll with its punches and adapt to it on the fly.

>I choose to be a double retard.
pick one flavour of retardation and git.

No thanks, once was enough.

>He didn't replay 2 on 200% difficulty

Attached: 1649496509858.png (486x481, 333.83K)

> what are your anons favourite dialogues?
one of the first once
>not a second, a first one