31% got her achievement on steam

>31% got her achievement on steam
How? She’s more harder than nameless king or anything fromsoftware have released yet plus she’s optional.

Attached: B1C3BC49-6976-40FD-B07D-6DA4CDE7A3A1.jpg (1920x1080, 296.15K)

oh you just use mimic tear and its pretty easy

>elden ring
>hard
it's easier than western AAA games. just summon and stand still

anyone can just use mimic tear and kill her first try
or summon other players

Because she's actually not that hard. Yes, challenging like every Souls boss and the most challenging of Elden Ring, but she's built for the challenge to be overcome. And some people have found ways to do that themselves or summoned in the pot-headed katana dude who does it for you.

In short: Gid Gud, OP.

Nope you can’t do that with her, that mimic will heal her up instead

I think all my attempts at fighting her gave me carpel tunnel syndrome in my left hand. Now I can't grip a controller without my hand hurting.

I summoned The Guy that Solo's her.

after i figured out how to dodge waterfowl dance and not get insta gibbed on her first cast of scarlet aeonia, it wasnt too bad

If you and your mimic tear can out-damage her heal (as well as being lucky enough to not get waterfowled) you can R1 her to death

Elden Ring is the easiest "souls" game that From has released.

Even just getting to her area takes a lot of effort the fact that many people have made it there is weird? Considering millions play this game

Why do people consistently act like people playing the games they buy is something weird.

Absolutely not.
Other souls game are baby tier in comparison with this boss literally both mechanics and difficultly of this boss is harder than other souls game.
Orphans is trash, manus the big baddy of DS even a bigger trash.

Because nobody can stop fucking talking about her. Unless it was one of my friends who were a hardcore FromFag, we weren't gonna talk about DS1-3 for more than a few conversations here and there. ER is everywhere and Malenia has both coomers and people bad at the game shitting and cumming on the daily

Because the percentage for completion of achievements for other games are quite low.
Are you not aware of this?

Since when was this big portion of people who play dark souls weren’t casuals.

Did he solo her?

it looks like elden kino is just that good. even normies cannot resist playing it to completion

The game has both. A very low skill floor (you can steamroll the game with certain builds) and also a very high skill ceiling (you can win the game naked with a club if you are very good).

While I watched

the game wasnt made to be "the difficult game" until prepare to die edition and even then, arguably not really until dark souls 2. Demons souls and dark souls 1 are not that difficult, they are just good games with interesting worlds.

i'm fairly certain i added to those numbers with all the people i helped out lol.

>Because nobody can stop fucking talking about her.
This
On top the of the fact that she's...not really that hard....Like outside of that one 50-hit combo move she has, she's not really anymore difficult than anything you've faced up to that point
She's been the moniker "hardest soulsborne boss" but honestly having only played demon's souls, dark souls 1, and BB I still think Manus was the hardest

Sorry I pirate my games so I'm not versed in company data gathering methods like achievements

LMSH celebrated 1000 wins against Malenia recently. About 4 Million people seem to have beaten her one way or another. The EZ mode mod on Nexus sits at 87k downloads.

Seems like Malenia is defeatable.

Neat

I still have never beaten Midir (and I've never tried Kalameet).

>pc achievements
mean nothing
most of them used trainers or achievement hacks
it's that simple

console peasant cope. learn to play the game and maybe you would get some too

Attached: achievements.png (222x310, 77.18K)

Ok this is more believe able. They also got hacks.

That's my screenshot btw

Show how many hours you put on. I assure you most players will not pass 30 hours marks

% got her achievement on steam
A lot of people, never start or finish games, this is not an accurate percentage of players

In part to compensate for the whole host of mechanics that have made the game substantially easier overall.
The stats also show this. With 31% of people beating the supposed hardest boss ever.

The only way Elden ring is hard is if you purposefully gimp yourself. If you are doing it intentionally for the challenge; more power to you. If you are doing it through stupidity, incompetence or stubbornness; You only have yourself to blame and deserved to be mocked for it.