You do replay through games right Any Forums?

You do replay through games right Any Forums?

Pic related is the game I'm playing through again.

Attached: XCGvQGAFvYNYmxCUdpS6kC.jpg (3350x1884, 1.25M)

some i do, some i don't. but that's probably what most people do

>You do replay through games right Any Forums?
no i don't have autism
i also don't have memory problems

Depends on the game. I’ve replayed games Dead Space 1/2 several times. Same with Half Life and that Turn based Battletech game. Really it’s more when the mood strikes me kind of thing.

Yeah some games i will replay over and over. Like for example:

Sekiro
Metal Gear Rising
Dishonored
The Arkham games
Project Wingman
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
The Yakuza games
Persona 3,4 and 5
Total War Shogun

and i'm sure there are a few more

This
Some games I complete and never play again some I intend to play again in the future
Like for eg, if I showed all my PSN trophies, most of the games I have platinumed (not all) are games I have "completed" with getting the Plat being a meta level of 100% and I will never play that game gain.
For eg, I have played all the GoW games (I didn't actually finish ascension) and have set it up that the next time I play the GoW games I will plat every one, which will be the last time I ever play them...except GoW 4 which I really like and have plat already, played it 3 or 4 times now. I am not a fan of hack n slash games so GoW before 4 games aren't really great for me.
I am planning to play through them all when GoW5 gets a release date.

Attached: Capture.png (1025x493, 117.65K)

>You do replay through games right Any Forums?
Some games, yeah.

These days, none, why the fuck would I?

Why would you force yourself to "play" through that shitheap again when you can rewatch a fun movie instead? Do you have brain damage?

Attached: wat.jpg (600x512, 30.07K)

hurrr durrrr
>insert buzzword
aint my opinion valid
GoW4 is a top tier action game, great visuals, good story, fun and unique combat
fuck you for being a faggot meme spouting retard who didn't even play the game

Attached: 1637204803970.gif (320x567, 2.95M)

I only play session based games instead of story trash, so yeah, I do replay them a ton

OK underage.

I replay the hell out of the actual GOW games, that is to say the third three, not your pozzed faggot shit, OP.

I replay games with rpg mechanics. Testing different builds is always interesting
Im currently replaying Fallout 4 using exclusively explosives (no sneak, no VATS, survival, x4 legendary chance) and its been pretty fun. I've found about damage reducing armor mods because I kept blowing myself up, learned big guns + demolition expert stacks for a 4x increase in explosives for the missile launcher and the fat man. You can also throw a grenade while in cover and follow up with an auto-target missile to blow it up immediately without letting the enemies run away.
My first playthrough was a shitty silenced/sneak + luck/crit build and it was boring as FUCK, so replaying it and exploding the shit out of anything is awesome. I've been having a blast with it

>good story,
lol

Nice rebuttal, as expected from a tourist NPC trying way too hard to fit in. The moment he sees snoy game, instantly defaults to "MOVIE GAME LMAOOOOO ECKSDEE"

>GoW4 is a top tier action game
i'm convinced that anyone saying this has never played any of the previous gow games or even dmc

Attached: 1653297227946.jpg (822x437, 189.52K)

Have you even played this game, the combat is brilliant
It is not some shitty hack n slash anymore

>It is not some shitty hack n slash anymore

Attached: 1629494623125.jpg (320x240, 9.41K)

what does autism have to do with replaying games

now you're just taking the piss

dmc is fucking trash lmao

Pretty much none of the games I play have a start and finish. You have shit taste.

>GoW4 is a top tier action game, great visuals, good story, fun and unique combat
All false

>Le NPC
>calling anyone a tourist
Nice projection kiddo

I only replay games that I never beat and most of those games were from my childhood so that list is rapidly decreasing

I don’t even play games anymore