Godzilla is not a youkai.

>capcom collaborate with witcher to make a crossover with monster hunter
>INSTEAD OF FUCKING DINO CRISIS
REEEEEEEEEEE

there's a word for big japanese monsters but i forgot
was it kemono?

Kaiju

No dumbass, it's "Ketsu"

I'm amazed by how good Rise looks for a handheld port with open locations. Imagine a PC game from scratch in this engine

He fuits Sunbreak too. I just hope they will add one way or the other

Attached: zino.jpg (1920x1080, 648.15K)

Any news today?

>godzilla
>yokai

Komatsu

Is offensive guard worth it on Gunlance?

It just has a very clear style and not so much visual noise

if youre talking about the shooting part i dont think it influences that

Retard, it's "Katsu."

I know it doesn't affect shelling. It's just I'm making a guard-focused gunlance build and I wonder if Offensive Guard is worth to be included.

I don't know much about melee gunlance builds but I know they exist, and 15% extra damage is too good to pass up

I hope the MH devs decide to revisit their ideas from Dos. This aesthetic is so good
youtu.be/jq59_0-xv0c
And I think a monster hunter game with heavier focus on hunting monsters for the sake of the guild, a fleshed out bounty system, and using the seasonal changes to change monster behaviour.
I want monster hunter to return to the old village themed world and a more hollistic approach where you're hunting monsters in a natural, dynamic environment that demands attention to certain aspects.
That would be nice.

Attached: MH4U-Dondruma_Screenshot_009.jpg (1980x1115, 635.46K)

3 killed the franchise in 2003, that was nearly 20 years ago, why would capcom make an expansion about something that few people know or care about? the entire point is to draw players in, and the witcher 3 was a HUGE game 3 years before MH came out, AND it's about a guy who is a monster hunter in it's own story AND it had an upcoming netflix TV series, so of course it made sense for both companies to do the crossover

you are delusional if you think anyone except a VERY SMALL group of people care about Dino Crisis, hell I'm IN that group and I admit it

>hunting monsters in a natural, dynamic environment that demands attention to certain aspects.
Or you could just play a different game instead of wanting our game to become something completely different. Doesn't Horizon do stuff like that?

Thats a mutated pickle user.

they could do both series

Even more so than weakness exploit or crit boost?

Dos did that with changes to monster behaviour during seasonal changes and night/day cycles. It was just tried once and thrown aside after dos was a flop

I didn't really prioritize crits in Rise. So yes, but that's more of a personal preference.

Oh sorry I didn't know, I only played Rise

You should try the older games, they're worth your time

stop falseflagging

I'm half expecting them to try this again with MH6
World tried a bit to include environmental stuff at least
Would be kino seeing different zones during different seasons too, if they're willing to put the work in for it

>Dos did that with changes to monster behaviour during seasonal changes and night/day cycles.
Extremely surface level

>literally nothing

Why do people that started with GU think that makes them oldfags?