Hypocrisy

>New Vegas troons complain about Fallout 3 not being enough of an RPG
>In fallout 3 if your skill isn't high enough for the type of firearm your using you are very inaccurate and your bullets go all over the place
>New Vegas troons say this is a bad thing and Fallout New Reddit is better for having hitscan perfectly accurate guns
Fallout 3 is more of an RPG then Troon Vegas

Attached: 7kczag80lvm71.jpg (1024x427, 94.42K)

Nice reviosionism you dumbfucking retard
Because Vegas has accuracy/damage penalties if strength and skill are low. While fo3 has none

Lying trannie YWNBAW
In New Reddit all guns are always perfectly accurate and if your aim is right you will always hit the target regardless of skills, this is not RPG at all!!
In Fallout 3 which is actual RPG if skills bad then your bullets go all over even if you aim good

>schizo gets mad and types gibberish
Comeback when you have something to say

Come back when you are done dilating you troon

cringe pseudo intellectual b8 image, thread discarded as waste

>copies his superiors
I accept your concession.

Attached: 2AzxktGkTzyt2IG7b0pYA1sHET4-JMJWemdB7Fa_X0I.jpg (1920x1080, 196.94K)

Fallout wasn't ever that good and you're all retards

OHNONONO ATTENTIONWHORE-BROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: mmZzq.jpg (1280x720, 153.43K)

Replies so far for this thread show how intellectually bankrupt New Vegas Troons are!! I confront with facts and statistic that show Fallout 3 is more RPG then Fallout New Shitgas which basically just Rick and Morty in desert that got nuke. Only responese from trannies so far is denial of these cold hard facts and ad hominem

christ get some actual opinions instead of pretending to have whatever you think makes other people upset
it's like i'm watching a homeless man piss on his own pants while laughing hysterically at the confused passersby
sage

You know announce sage not allowed right? Stupid troon enjoy ban

>REDDIT VOJACK REDDIT REDDIT WOJACK SOJACK BASED CRINGE REDDIT BASEDYYJACCCKKK
AAAAHHHH
For someone who hates reddit you speak like a redditor

haha easiest bait of my life loooool XDDASDFASDF
vedditors are the easiest to bait because your all dumb shits XDDDASDF AHAHAHAHAHA

THIS

A RAILROAD VS REAL RPG

Attached: 1644841896088.png (1632x2083, 3.55M)

There is not skill in new vegas

Just cheating perks that allpw you to not llay the games

All fallout 3 perks are for dialogues and fun moments not to not play the game

RETARD

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Fuck off retard

Can someone give me a refresher on how fallout 3 opens? I played it kinda recently, left the vault and got bored. What happens after megaton before you get to the one cool town?
I'm gonna try and make something, but it's been awhile since I've played fallout 3 and it just makes me want to play new Vegas. I'd rather join the NCR than walk through those shitty subways again.

Thank you and bless user, we sure showed those redditards

EVERYTHING YOU WANT

There i no railroad
Explore retard

You know you can make the exact same argument about New Vegas. And even ignoring the families on the strip, there are many like side quests hidden throughout the game. There's even an entire town I missed playing the game multiple times. You can bring a bitch some deathclaw eggs or something and if you bring her enough she'll fuck you. It's awesome.

So true based fellow Fallout 3 Chad! Reddit Vegas make player go same path everytime and if dare not it shame u. For example u side with legion and game basically shames u with every companion abandon u after calling u Incel virgin.

I completely missed Westside and North Vegas first time I played.

>i can have sex is awasome
Lmao go A return B are quest?

Im fallout 3 you can explore the doomed ruina of america and bring peace or destroy all of them

Real game not coonsuming

>New Vegas troon is obsessed with cringey fetch quest where reward is sex
Pathetic but not surprising

Yeah I don't remember that quest but alright dude.

Yeah the game gives you no reason to go over there. When you finally do find it, it's fucking barren. I think the arena is the only reason to go there. Feels like half finished content but I remember a few decent quests.
I did really like the arena quest. Fuck getting the deathclaw eggs.

No she gives you money and you get to fight in the pit for more money. The sex was just a bonus. Did you really think the reward was sex?
Also calling it a fetch quest is drastically underselling the situation. If you actually played fallout, you know what a deathclaw is. Now go get an egg.

today i will remind them

Attached: essential transcore.png (1024x812, 1.47M)