Azur fuckin Lane

Azur fuckin Lane
Play it

Attached: FTqhBF6agAAt6cd.jpg (1698x1000, 334.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

db.bepis.moe/koikatsu?tag=azur_lane&orderby=popularity
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTJdYNBBPR3RgeTpecMKHc6VoJ6ZyaNLQQneg1BuTQ7PiLJ1-8apW4rY-MUQ_qKf7ZMMMwgBLDvfCH_/pubhtml#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you mating press the girls?
No, didn't think so. Good day.

db.bepis.moe/koikatsu?tag=azur_lane&orderby=popularity
now you can

What's the gameplay like?

I am. I keep getting ships hard stuck at level 120 because they don't give you enough fucking chips to awaken them.

>start fight
>afk
>repeat
It's total shit, just fap to the characters and don't bother

I can't. There's 8 hour maint going.

The story is pretty shit and isn't even coherent, none of the story events connect to other ones. They keep throwing more girls into the gacha pool but none of them get any kind of scenes to develop their characters. The gameplay is garbage and you're forced to actually "play" every stage 5 times to unlock auto battle for it, and even then it takes 20 minutes to do a stage.

nah, tits too small in this game

I see
Guess I'll just keep playing WoWs then

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO TRY IT DOWNLOAD IT NOW NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET YOU HOOKED AND ATTACHED TO YOUR WAIFU SO YOULL SPEND MONEY IF WE DONT GET YOU TO TRY IT AND DEVELOP A MASTURBATION ADDICTION NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1633483894996.png (639x591, 160.88K)

Nah, I'll browse this thread and jerk off to the art

Can't its not up

datamine for the new ships plus Uni retro
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTJdYNBBPR3RgeTpecMKHc6VoJ6ZyaNLQQneg1BuTQ7PiLJ1-8apW4rY-MUQ_qKf7ZMMMwgBLDvfCH_/pubhtml#

He said ''fuckin'', which means he can't bea shill

I’ll happily jerk off to AL but after playing the game for a couple of months I decided it wasn’t for me and moved on.

Gacha is objectively a scam, it's a great reset-style "you will own nothing" scheme that sucks money out of your wallet in perpetuity and leaves you with nothing to show for it when the servers shut down. it's a predatory business model built on exploiting the mentally ill. anyone who shills for it should be ashamed of themselves.

Where's it, WG?

Attached: 1653061815243.jpg (1096x724, 296.19K)

Level 125 isn't that important, the ships don't gain any stats from 120-125, it's purely to reduce the level disadvantage debuff when fighting endgame stuff. Just 125 the ships you use heavily for endgame fights and leave everything else at 120.

I didn't know that, I thought they were still getting stronger. Guess I'm not missing on then.

I know nothing about it, but I bet the girl with the backswept horns to the right fucks like a tiger.

Disregard that, I was completely wrong, they do gain a few points. Apologies, user.

>ni nipples
one (1) job

FUCK

stop playing wows subhuman. also this friday or next week.

Attached: 61dff268-2542-41ab-a41b-509c4342f9e5.jpg (1179x881, 732.54K)

I'm immune to gachashit games

I find cog chips to be the bigger limitation for raising stuff than cog arrays. When budgeting, you'll still end up 125ing only your most heavily-used ships, meanwhile there's so much delicious fleet tech to be gained by 120ing stuff you'll never use.

Name one reason to play it instead of jerking off to the girls