OOT IS LE REDD-

>OOT IS LE REDD-

Attached: 1652579652256.webm (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Ricky Gervais did it first

got beaten up for being an insufferable faggot?

Celebrity boxing match for charity, although I don't know what was the result of it because they didn't talk about it on XFM after it happened

I don't understand why people shoot up schools when they could be shooting up these events

>Matching up with someone with a caveman physiognomy
That's one way to lose before the fight even begins.

Youtubers aren't the ones bullying them to the point of wanting to commit a spree killing, it's the nigger's fault

why is he wearing cornrows? holy cringe

I'm surprised no Muslim "visited" a pride parade by now. I guess the closest we got was that Muslim guy who shot up a gay night club.

do you know anything about boxing or fightan

In Israel a hasidic jew went to a pride parade and stabbed some girl

If you box with long hair, you need to braid it to keep it out of your face.

Gervais won 5k for some charity. They didn't talk about it on XFM because it was 270 total seconds and was obviously a waste of time.

God damn

>pussy ass Any Forums faggot knows nothing about fighting but still wants to run his little babymouth
come back when you've actually knocked someout out before. i.e. when you become a real man.

the unbraided caveman is doing fine fucking him up without looking like a nigger

You could cut it
Now I know, thanks

>pussy ass wigger faggot can't fight without braiding his hair like a bitch

His hair is short in front of his face, which is what matters
Always true

Too much security. And the shooters mainly go after the people who bullied them, and anyone in the school that gets in their way, or they encounter.

>LE

Did that faggot even make the high score?

Man, is one of those guys really Arin? Like, Egoraptor? If they are, they look fucking unrecognizable now, holy shit...

Attached: arin-hanson-2.jpg (900x750, 141.54K)

I don't know who either of those guys are.

>8 year old girls are bullying an 18 year old incel mexican

Attached: t_e4cd78fc438242cf9e2b23ac3e8a431a_name_Uvalde_School_Shooting_Victims.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Almost all the most recent shooters went after gradeschool children. Almost exclusively for the last 10 years. Just false, they almost never shoot up their own school anymore.

Idubbbz getting his face rearranged was funny