Name a more BASED Sonic rival

Name a more BASED Sonic rival.
Protip: you can't.

Attached: benno-seiboth-jet-edited.jpg (1920x1920, 329.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2HTs2n0q-RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's a rival too and better in every way
nice trips btw

Attached: 1603945148796.png (860x998, 212.67K)

Still waiting for the PC versions of both Sonic Riders

Watermelon

There's an online competitive community that uses dolphin. They even use modded versions of the game I believe.

You're right. I can't.

Hawk the Jet

Sonic riders (the original and only good one) DID have a PC release, user.

Zero Gravity wasn’t as good as Riders but it’s far from bad. I’d say it does quite a few things better than the original.

Oh, but I can.

Attached: antoine dab.jpg (391x589, 97.78K)

NTA but I just really can't stomach Zero Gravity after getting to deep into OG Riders. It has good music and a fine art style but I really don't like that it's floatier, slower, no trick system, no real drift, wide open and largely featureless track design on account of the mechanics, etc

The only problem I have with the track design in ZG was the obligatory featureless straightaway for gravity dives. Other than that I remember them all being pretty fun with interesting theming/settings. I haven’t played in a while though so maybe I’m not remembering some things that would annoy me now.

Metal, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver all better

RIDE THROUGH GRAVITY
FOR ALL THAT'S NOT, FALLS DOWN
RIGHT THROUGH ANOMALIES
WITH ONE WORTH BELIEVING IN

youtu.be/2HTs2n0q-RA

Attached: cb6.jpg (680x493, 31.27K)

They’re all “better” rivals but they’re not as based.

>Sonic Riders DX
>Sonic Riders X
>Sonic Riders Regravitified
>Sonic Riders Tournament Edition
>Sonic Riders Xtreme Racing
Why the fuck are there so many of these popping up recently

>Silver
LMFAO

Tournament Edition is an irrelevant noob trap because all the devs left and made DX, and those same people made Regravitified, two different mods for different games. Riders X is a WIP remake of Riders that honestly looks a bit shit to me. Idk what Xtreme Racing is

idk but I want to know what the deal is with DX and Tournament edition. Apparently they split off of the same team for some reason. I want to try getting into playing Riders online but I don’t know which one is better.

>Name a more BASED Sonic rival.
>Protip: you can't.
Too Easy

Attached: 3BA9EA18-81FC-4433-B5C8-6DE8B3FF26B6.jpg (2048x1949, 311.02K)

Checked but also isn’t he Sonic’s like only actual rival? None of the others are competing for anything

Beat me to it
Such a damn good song

DX, it has all the actual devs from the now basically defunct Tournament Edition. The long and short of it is that Tournament Edition was founded by one autistic narcissist and his cabal of discord mods who got actual programmers to do all the work for his vanity project, and it progressed into the dev team being harassed and extorted, not being credited, etc.

So DX is the new project after they left the old idea guy behind

Ah, a Sonic World DX situation

QRD? Or are all the basic details literally the same?