Could have been classic MH with some World polish added

>could have been classic MH with some World polish added
>instead goes full animeshit weeb cancer with boring ugly open world and repetitive skill-dependant gameplay
They had literally an open goal to score and still missed.

Attached: mh rise.png (1200x630, 439.74K)

>and repetitive skill-dependant gameplay
sounds like a skill issue

Sorry meant Skill cooldown gameplay.

I wish they'd just port MHFU to the switch

Sounds like a MASSIVE skill issue then

Attached: 1551641412585.png (760x2875, 1.29M)

world was cancer to monhun and its fanbase

It went classic with the most important things; no more ledges and ramps everywhere, no more roaring simulators, no more mantles, no more MMORPG raids. Keep crying because the game is too much fun and you are a fag

Attached: 1653544547176.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

Wow a Rise shitposting thread and I'm sure MH fans are dumb enough to bump it too

99% of Lance players can't play their weapon and just bitch about needing guard 5 because they can't perform easy frame blocks

9 out of 10? I don't recall using anything above guard 3 but stopped playing a week after release on switch

You aren't the Lance player bitching about the weapon for the past 1.5 years

>spin off game is full of gimmicks
first mon hun?

>bingshit MMO skills on cooldown
wow, just like my classic!

Attached: MH Rise Fantasy 14.webm (928x542, 2.99M)

Attached: bruv.jpg (3250x5257, 3.48M)

I stopped caring. I knew sunbreak would buff ls even more and ignore lance

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72.33K)

Lance got something good, LS got something annoying that will make LS have to micromanage

Nah I prefer having fun movement and a less shitty art style unlike World

We know nothing of LS MVs. If anything Iai might have a dmg nerf and harvest moon may be a 2 bug long cooldown that puts its damage back to normal.

He makes all of these threads doesn't he?

>crying about "animeshit" from a japanese company
the west hasn't made anything good in decades, otherwise you would be playing that
but no, you admit anime things are superior, this is why you're playing anime stuff
cry me a river and then drown in it BITCH

>no more ledges and ramps
>i have never hunted in volcanic caverns
>no more roaring simulators
>i have never played the game
>no more mantles
>i never use my cooldown bugs (actually pretty based if true)
>no more mmorpg raids
>rampages
Stop being disingenuous you cunt. Jesus Christ, it did one good thing with removing crutch claw and monster mounting only to basically leave in the most egregious shit surrounding them with wyvern riding and claggers (and yes wyvern riding is still the same shit, only somehow WORSE because now you can't even damage the fucking monster until your bitch friend is done slamming it into a wall three times). Fucking gay nerds.