Limbus company / Project moon

I WALKED DOWN A PATH
LEADING TO THE PAST
STOLE FROM THE TREES HANDS
A REGRETTERS FRIEND THE FORBIDDEN GACHA

are you excited to drive the bus?

Attached: 1653047865078.jpg (1236x1236, 980.65K)

I guess its enough threads for Any Forums in this week if this one is not getting attention

But yes I'm waiting for Limbus to be out

Attached: jew xmas.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Am I retarded for having completely forgotten about general receptions?

sadly yes

did we ever get a name for the bus driver going vroom vroom?

Attached: b6dcaee5b1f21ba0391a0ff09786873c.jpg (900x1258, 1.08M)

please, PLEASE read leviathan

Most likely people haven't added "limbus" to their whitelists, and you have to be retarded or too new to browse any big board like Any Forums without whitelists

Yes, some of the best cards are from general fights

I found it by search function. Thread have Project Moon in name

Post hags

Attached: 1653530218976m.jpg (834x1024, 72.08K)

Attached: instructions_unclear.png (378x306, 242.5K)

nta but he probably means use the filter option, add everything you want to white list to the filters and check "top", then add "//i" without quotations into the last slot and check hide, this will hide everything except threads with your white list words

Gentlemen,

I love hags

Attached: 1652167260936.jpg (1080x588, 83.71K)

Guys if I haven't got a two dices card from the Molar Office fight I can still manage it right?

That early 2 speed dice pages are a premium and olga is really good so you really should try farm her if you can.

Too bad I had just one Walter card and to retrieve it I would have to repeat way too many fights

try doing some general receptions

So how's the gacha going to make you attached? Self-insert blank slate? Roland like MC (he is just like me if I was cool), or they doing the dumb gook way of having 100+ MCs and none of them have any focus?

I LOVE my Evil Wife Carmen!

I think (You) are supposed to be Clock Head, so you'll just have to get endeared to the Sinners.

You manager, babysitter, tardwrangler of Sinners, as far we know its Dante. If you don't like being clockhead its your loss or just focus on Sinner

But user,
Ruina had no MC
Otherwise yeah, we're most likely gonna be Clockman

Attached: 1637918519643.jpg (3000x2245, 435.63K)

you are durante - sandstorm

Attached: fd04d13fc717514e851839959a5775e1.jpg (1500x2117, 531.3K)

What's the difference between Durante and Dante?

Bigger question is what shall we roll for? Better attacks for the sinners? New costumes for the same sinners we already know? New sinners?

Pretty sure it's identities, I have no idea what the gacha filler will be.

I'm going to cringe super hard if Limbus Manager becomes this autistic player standin a la master/commander/doctor referred to in every other gacha instead of being a character with similar characterization to Ayin

(you) are pretty cool.

tell me more about wacky clockman

Better prepare to cringe then shikikan

>Etymologically, it is short for an old given name, Durante, and was first made popular by the Italian poet Dante Alighieri, whose real name was Durante.

So is this a Distortion or an EGO?