IT'S BAD BECAUSE

>IT'S BAD BECAUSE....
>ANGRY INTERNET MAN SAID SO

Attached: 1623863602815.png (258x387, 173.56K)

its bad because i played it and it sucked

06 fags are so pathetic even other Sonic fans look down on them. No amount of modding will change the fact that it's a shitty game, let it go.

Wasn't it just bad because of console limitations? Just port it to PC and get easy money.

No, it was rushed for a Christmas 06 release

its bad because its sonic, the mascot created as a business decision with the sole intention to compete with nintendo

is this bait or are you just retarded. either way have your you

It's bad because it's one of the few Sonic games to be an actual honest to God broken mess that was barely put together due to it being rushed as all hell among many more development issues.

Sonicfags will write essays on how their era of sonic is the good one and how they're not blinded by nostalgia. Then they'll ignore the growing contingent of sonic 06 fans.

Sonic was never good.

>an actual honest to God broken mess
so you didn't play it
I'm actually playing it right now and the only problems so far are the slowdowns and long loading times
everything else is just the same as all the other 3D sonic games before generations
being able to turn on a dime at high speed always leads to finicky controls, it's no different from the adventure games

i did the whole "play sonic '06 with friends as a joke" thing well before game grumps even existed so anyone who wants to tell me i got memed into thinking it's bad by a youtuber can eat my entire ass

Attached: how embarrassing.png (574x321, 109.68K)

Why do so many fandoms latch onto the worst games in a series and pretend they're actually the best. Is it just the same contrarian cycle that even Nintendo has acknowledged with Zelda?
Metroid is another example, I remember people didn't like Prime 2 when it came out but now everyone thinks it's the best.

>t. angry internet man

No. Even if you fixed the bugs, the framerate/slowdowns, and the load times, you will still be stuck with terrible: character controls. story, level design, boss fights, stiff animation, mach speed sections, weird realistic human npcs, Silver levels, Shadow vehicle levels, and Elise's dumbass. You'll be left with a game that's on par with Shadow, Lost World, and Forces of bad. It has neat and bad ideas, just horribly bad execution.

>Nostalgiafags who love what they played as a kid (the entire sonic fanbase)
>Autistic contrarians who think liking unpopular things makes them interesting or smarter than everyone (MGS4 fans)
>People who want to oppose something else (the explosion of star wars prequel fags in retaliation to the sequel trilogy)

>IT'S GOOD BECAUSE....
>AUTISTIC INTERNET MAN SAID SO
Now it works both ways, faggot

The only redeeming quality is the opening cinematic.

>Angry youtuber man repeats common opinion fanbase was already saying years beforehand
>IT'S THIS MANS FAULT PEOPLE THINK THIS WAY

Why do zoomers do this

shadow was a good game

People don't play Sonic for the story lmao

>360 versions actually had a lot of bugfixes after the abysmal first showing
>Improved 360 version is thrown out because the Japanese PS3 is the lead SKU and therefore must have priority
>No extensions are allowed because Sonic 06 must release in time for their fictional, neon colored woodland mammal's 15'th birthday

Only SEGA has ever reached this tier of retardation and survived

I bet you're the same faggot who defends the Sonic Unleashed night stages.

>character controls
are largely good, sans bugs and fuck ups
>story
is largely good, sans a minority of shit that doesn't work, largely for other reasons like character design making some things look awkward, or chaos emerald time travel having weird wider implications for the series
>level design
is largely good, and some of the levels are even the best examples of classic-style level design put into a 3D game
>mach speed sections
Are far better than modern boost games, aside from the bugs
Well, including Forces, then maybe also with the bugs
>Silver levels
Are fine, Silver is just unfun because he's too slow and picking shit up can be a bit janky

It’s “bad” because it was released during a time that it was trendy to bash sonic. It’s largely unremarkable. The load screens are pretty awful though. The imminent BC release on Xbox Series X should fix all the issues it had regarding loading and framerate.