FOMO in video games

>Play an Old Game with a deep lore / cool story
>want to talk about it
>Realise theres nobody to talk about it with because nobody has played it in 5-25 years
Anyone else hate this?

Attached: 1653461918609m.jpg (1024x386, 26.56K)

Attached: beelzebub.jpg (500x707, 64.98K)

You can talk about it here fag

so in your reality everyone forget everything after 5 years?

reminder that this movie isn't canon

>find cool multiplayer game
>feel sad because there's absolutely no community for it, if there ever was much of one
I guess playing Poy Poy with my brothers was as good as it got for that game. Good times nonetheless.

Attached: penguin love.jpg (1012x1324, 290.16K)

Yeah it sucks but take it this way, maybe the conversation makes an observer replay it or start it for a first time.

She FUCKED a FLY

>pic
Watch out, OP. Posting threads with a Chip & Dale pic got me banned last time for "off-topic" content

good game where you can kill tons of bugs

Bug

please understand there is precisely zero intersection between the feeling you described and the meaning of "FOMO"

cope

This is pretty much the reason I caved and bought Elden Ring on release instead of waiting. I wasn't desperate to play it but didn't want to be in a situation where I want to discuss it and no one gives a shit anymore.

>Yes OP I felt a lot of FOMO hearing about all those old Lucas arts games, especially missing out on the Indiana Jones games I watched a play through of where you go to Atlantis

Attached: The guy.png (538x543, 417.75K)

Only one user replies before the thread dies...

empires of the undergrowth

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

It kinda works. Fear of missing out by waiting too long to play a game I guess.

Wew lad

more

I find it awful how hard it is to find people to play local games with.

Of all the expressions they could gave him at this scene, they went with the dejected cuck expression.
Could've went with the typical disgust at the monstrosities the rat fly hybrid spawned if they wanted to play it off as comedic.