For me, it's roughly produced Japanese AA PS2 games with avant-garde soundtracks and experimental game mechanics

For me, it's roughly produced Japanese AA PS2 games with avant-garde soundtracks and experimental game mechanics.

Attached: 1644650415873.jpg (800x1124, 183.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBbKs_3iAAc
youtube.com/watch?v=9nXmNCr9Gy0
youtu.be/GpXWF7Yr5uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks cool user. I think I'll give it a go.

You are based

>roughly produced Japanese AA PS2 games with avant-garde soundtracks and experimental game mechanics.
What the fuck pretentious shit hole did you get this lingo from?

How's the gameplay?

A few years down the road you are going to grow as a person and realize how dumb and cringeworthy this phase you are going through was.

watching videos of it, having trouble telling if the gameplay is 2D or 3D

Lighten up. This is now a comfy thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=GBbKs_3iAAc

...gameplay?

Thanks OP been spending weeks trying to recall this game

Yeah. Tell me about it

runs on pcsx2?

read a book my man

is it even possible to play the entire ps2 library? It has so much fucking shovelware, I’ve only played maybe 20 games on the system, I need to know what there is

Check out this arrangement if you've never heard it, friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=9nXmNCr9Gy0

fuck yes obscure OSTs are the bomb

I love the chain dive soundtrack but this is not in anyway avant- garde. If you want avant-garde PS2 soundtracks try Drakengard or Evergrace faggot

C'mon man, I think we all get he just meant it was a little different to the usual fair. Don't know why we've always gotta be so angry on here all the time over nothing.

youtu.be/GpXWF7Yr5uQ

Attached: 1641316260707.gif (336x498, 1.65M)

>roughly produced Japanese AA PS2 games with avant-garde soundtracks and experimental game mechanics
Those were the good times and those good times will never come again

Post more examples OP. Katamari and ICO to mind but they got famous.