I have sent my right hand to dispose of you!

I have sent my right hand to dispose of you!

Attached: E2pEK-5WQAISthA_1_1.jpg (644x397, 44.11K)

You are right hand comes off?

You're right hand comes, off?

Yorite handkum soff?

Shit game that ruined the series.

But enough about RE7.

i was just thinking about re2 demake myself

RE4 is average at best, but let's not pretend any other game but 2 is worth playing. RE is probably the most boring survival horror series out there. At least 4 drops the illusion that they were ever scary or interesting and just makes a decent action game.

real
I don't get the dicksucking it gets on this board compared to 8 (which is a much better game). The gameplay is fucking ass. What do you even fight apart from the bosses, some molded? I genuinely can't remember.

I just finished re5 for 5he first time in like 10 years and it's literally just as long as red with none of the fat or shit that waste your fucking time. The literal 4 scenes wesker is in, in 5, is more memorable than the entirety of 4. That being said they're all shit games

RE4 is easily one of the best games of all time.

You can add deadspace 1 to that list, which wouldn’t exist without re4

Wrong, it's a good game that ruined the series.

>average at best
>ported to every console with people buying 5 copies to replay it because it’s so fun

You don’t even need to be a resident evil fan to enjoy it.

btw I'm trans

Please, RE was already ruined by this point. RE has always been funny campy horror between legit scare moments.

Sir?

Didn’t remake come before re4? you can tell what way the wind was blowing based on how different it was to the original. Even if re4 as we knew it didn’t release I don’t know if things would have ended up differently with whatever new game they would have made in the series

SHUT THE FUCK UP FATMAN

It's just a haunted horror ride for people who don't really play video games, so twitch kiddies and retards who enjoy David Cage "games"

freeze!
*wobbles forwards*
I said FREEZE!
*wobbles backwards*

i just used my right hand to coom to an h game

If Leon agreed to the overtime what one liner would he have said

>little rough dontcha think?

RE0 came after REmake and it fucking bombed, without RE4 RE would have probably had a few valiant efforts before turning out like Breath of Fire and Mega Man

I played half of zero a few years back on the wii, and while I liked the train segment a lot, the rest seemed boring and I stopped playing after I died and lost two hours of progress. The game just felt really tedious

your shit comes off?