What game are you a God of PvP in?

What game are you a God of PvP in?

Attached: 62d20-16491913648939-1920.jpg (1920x1163, 182.12K)

I'm really good at Elden Ring.

TF2. I can play any class extremely effectively except spy or heavy, and only other good players present any real challenge to me. Even then it takes quite a lot for me to actually turn my brain on and start thinking.

usually it's a really good soldier or demo, sometimes it's a good sniper. VERY VERY VERY RARELY IT'S A GOOD SPY. NO IT'S PROBABLY NOT YOU. I will fuck your shit up. I fucking hate getting back stabbed.

I do want to play more heavy. Spy is fun I'm just a very aggressive player so he's counter-intuitive to my playstyle. I think that's why i also blow at heavy.

I'm on the leaderboard of Hunt: Showdown. Game is rad and has a steep learning curve, feels good. Got me inspired to dive into fighting games and now I've roped in some friends and we're all having a blast in Tekken and Guilty Gear.

Gmod prop hunt

nobody on here will ever play it (and as fun as it is i can't recommend it as its a dead fighting game with bad delay netcode) but I will obliterate anybody on here in Million Arthur Arcana Blood.

Play a real fighting game

i used to be good at minecraft pvp before they ruined the spam

l4d2, sadly public servers are cancer and the "competitive" mod players are half trannies and half other forms of mentally ill so i havent played in like 2 years

Bloons TD Battles
>trying to play versus competitively
lol...

Tetris

I'm probably better than you.

I'm a mordhau comp 5v5 player I'm not good

i used to be a fucking demon at amby spy
but then i stopped playing for some months and then all my skill just got washed away

The game.
You just lost it btw

Star Control 2 Hyper Melee

t. pro ground clicker

I had one really good round of For Honor years ago when it was free and I was playing it on my shit laptop that ran at 25 fps on a good round. Never played it again afterwards.
Still consider myself a god tier player because of that one round even if it was by random luck.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. Don't even like Naruto but my friends are weebs and wanted to play it a bunch so we got really good at it. Tried fighting the top ranked people online and stomped the shit out of them so I guess I'm low-key a pro at it.

You have to remember about The Game to make others lose, therefore losing yourself and arguably more frequently than the people you try to remind about it.

So you're a pretty shitty player at The Game, user.
A far cry from being a "God" at.

Attached: 1653449490998.png (639x632, 502.18K)

You can't find a normal versus game like back in the day. It's all "competitive" or nothing.