#SAVETF2

#SAVETF2

Attached: FTimpXmXsAE_JoM.jpg (680x680, 103.61K)

Let it die

Attached: Queenb.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

by doing what?

>Make poster
>Doesn't say what the plan is
so it's sketchy and retarded, got it
sage

by giving everyone listed in that picture your viewership and money

are custom severs not a thing anymore? fuck is wrong with people

#SAVETF2

reminder jaycie ewald and tyler mcvicker leaked the code in 2020. Never forget this

I only play TF2 classic

It says protest and may 26th. A person with any sort of brain could conclude it means they are asking people to not play tf2 on the 26th.

That's already happening because of matchmaking and bots. By that standard, Titanfall 2 had the most successful protest.

#save me from this cringe

TF2's playerbase is so large that 60% or more of it are unaware of or don't care about this; a silent majority. I'll be genuinely shocked if I wake up tomorrow morning and #SaveTF2 is trending on twitter.

so are they spamming valve or something?

Daily reminder that if you are a Highlander Plat Sniper who plays on Upward 24/7 you deserve to be hung from the rafters.

Attached: 1398121892353.gif (300x169, 1.31M)

every decent sniper who plays on a map where theres an open space can be hung from the rafters cause im fucking tired of always losing 90% of my health from a guy that is 5 pixel tall on my screen

There’s no saving it

#PROMOTEPEOPLEONPIC

Attached: file.png (835x500, 764.1K)

Tip gaben onto his back and refuse to help him up until TF2 is saved.

Why don't we all just pay 1-5 dollars, start a kickstarter and with enough money we can pay Valve to work on the game! Valve is a company so they need to earn something to do work so it would be a win-win situation. #SAVETF2

lmao if I worked at valve I would purposely add more bot problems if I saw this shit