Witcher 3 is still the best RPG game

>Witcher 3 is still the best RPG game

Attached: Ca20h_pWwAAoxBW.jpg (600x338, 54.32K)

praise geraldo

Not an RPG

What does the G in RPG stand for OP?

It's certainly great but its status as a cult classic has been certainly diminished by the fact that CDPR never released official modding tools like they said they would. Which is why Witcher 3 is now the less played game than Skyrim despite the fact it's better. SP RPGs have only so much replayability.

Game!

Attached: 34681538781.jpg (1920x1080, 522.07K)

So many cut-scenes it's almost a movie game.

Geralt.
Role Playing as Geralt Game.

Its boring as fuck and the story is shit.

Attached: 368c68a56bf7bb6148d8f896b499fb41.jpg (2867x4096, 585.73K)

A weeb's opinion doesn't matter

>RPG
Story game with some branching pats, you don't get to role play a character from scratch, at best you decide in what mood Geralt was at a specific point in the narrative, mechanically weak combat, but good atmosphere, music and fine graphics

What game?

Seriously though: The side quests/stories are perfect and the main meat of the main game. The main story of the main game is whack and could be much better. Especially some of the convoluted parts and the parts were Ciri goes super sayan are abysmal.

The expansions are perfect.

The combat is serviceable and nice. The only way to improve it would be to replace the combat of witcher3 with the combat of exanima.

Attached: 1653506119208.png (1024x1024, 844.68K)

I only played it to enjoy the nature, landscapes and weather effects. Even better with mods.

Played it for the first time recentl and it's shit. The open world is built just like any other farcry trash game. I was immediatley reminded of farcry 3 when it also had plant icons and that when you clear an abandoned place, ie farcry outpost, it plays the same fucking animation of citizens going to said place. Doesn't help the fact that the map is just filled with the same fucking useless busywork. the same hundred monster nests, the same hundred chests underwater, the same sites to clear. How this is praised as the best thing ever is beyond me.

*whistles for magic horse*

It was pretty meh overall, the only parts that amazed me were the siege at caer morhen or however the fuck you write that, and the entirety of hearts of stone.
Still haven't finished blood and wine yet, it looks nice though.

Attached: 1653553580149.jpg (856x1045, 376.77K)

Hey Witcher chads, if I buy the “normal” version, will the DLC carry over from the “GOTY” edition

no, that's Skyrim

So you own base game + dlc, then you buy normal version and ask if the dlc carries over?

I own GOTY on ps4 which is a separate game in the Sony database. I want to replay the game for another trophy list but don’t know if the DLCs will download as well.

>I want to replay the game for another trophy list
You could try not wanting that

Luv me trophies user

based