VTMB Swansong

Is it any good?

Attached: VTM_Swansong.png (274x365, 146.61K)

>AAAAAAAHHHH MUST PUT NIGGER WOMAN IN GAAMMMEEEEE AAAAAHHHHH
fuck off jew

dunno

If you can't contextually answer that question for yourself, you are lost friend.

If it releases on a non spyware launcher, ill let you know

It's the best vampire game I've ever played, but it is confusing at points. It throws so much autistic VTM lore at you, and you can't check the codex during cutscenes. They could have integrated the infodumps better. Also, some of the puzzles are very hard. Some of the puzzles can potentially break in game breaking ways which is NOT good. They're working on patches, but the game really needed another couple of weeks of polish to iron this stuff out.

The biggest strengths are that the writing is overall really, really good. Everyone has their own agenda. Even the three protags have their own conflicting agendas. The music is great. The level design isn't super complex, but the environmental design is really good. I think it's going to become a real cult classic, especially if they can fix some of the QoL issues and iron out some of the uglier graphics hiccups, and generally smooth the experience out so it isn't as overwhelming.

>tranny devs
>good writing
kek

They need to make the dice rolls a tad more forgiving. The game has these really in-depth character sheets, but because the dice rolls are punishing it sometimes feels like the stats you chose are meaningless in the sense you're fucked either way. A lot of people have been begging for a New Game+ option where you carry over your stats from the last playthrough, which would honestly be kind of cool, and people are actually using Cheat Engine to get the same effect. At the same time the game being a bit difficult is important for the vibe.

What is this in reference to?

It's actually surprisingly good. Didn't star very strong, but as the game progresses and unfolds, it started being very enjoyable in the sense that it keeps you on your toes and you're not exactly sure what follows next. It being difficult and fucking with you at some points adds to that, like this guy said

nobody knows because nobody plays it lol

Attached: pepelaugh-emote.png (300x300, 36.41K)

The game's opening is weird, and it feels like maybe it was the first piece of content they developed as some kind of pitch/prototype (and didn't have the time/budget to redo) because every section after it feels substantially more polished and visually engaging. Even the character models seem to get more consistent in later chapters.

I was kind of shocked by how much of an asshole The Prince and Hilda were. Although arguably the only person to blame for Emem's shitty life is Emem herself. She's the one who jumped on the vampire train at the first opportunity. Swansong tries to humanize the vampires quite a bit, but the sheer depths of fuckery that certain vampires are complicit in makes the Inquisition look good by comparison, which is probably intentional.

I just want to create my own vampire and pick a clan
I don't want to play negress, no one wants even negroids themselves

>I just want to create my own vampire and pick a clan
It's not that kind of game. It's a story about existing characters with a shitload of baggage, not about some create-a-vampire that is a special snowflake.

>It's a story
to the rubbish it goes than.

Attached: 1652525107136.jpg (464x449, 40.44K)

This game looks woke as fuck, like it's trying to hit the score limit on that woke activision chart, it's good that games are wearing this on their sleeve these days, it makes it easier to avoid the trash.
I'm kind of glad that VTM has become so ridiculously woke, I like when I can write off an IP in it's entirety and just laugh at the husk it has become.

>This game looks woke as fuck
I've yet to see a concrete example of how this game is "woke".

this

How do the blind manage to post on Any Forums?

I've seen people whining that The Prince is a woman, but I imagine they'd seethe if The Prince were a man knowing what The Prince did to Halsey since this would have "the patriarchy seeks to control women" subtext. It seems damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Attached: FQ84SswWYAA4xpn.jpg (2560x1440, 232.14K)

There's a literal nigger on the cover.

Black protagonists aren't "woke".

>Special snoflake
Every game is about "that special snowflake".
Well ok I don't like the visuals of the negress already

This is in reference to the remark, "The biggest strengths are that the writing is overall really, really good" in post , to which a clever, insightful user (here: ) has pointed out that the devs/writers are trannies, inferring that tranny writers have never come up with any writing held to a high standard.

Based.

Nowadays they are
Blame the propagandists that every nigger in games is now considered woke by tired people

please tell me you don't think steam isn't spying on you

>Every game is about "that special snowflake".
Not this game. The main characters are mostly train wrecks. And they can all die horribly. Games like VTMB or games with player-created characters tend to be different. They have this random nobody with nothing approaching a meaningful backstory (because muh immersion) who is somehow getting jobs from the Prince within 30 minutes. Also they level up at a stupid rate because nudge, nudge wink, wink Cain himself was involved.

>Nowadays they are
By retards, maybe.