Imagine being a physical manifestation of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>imagine being a physical manifestation of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Mad_Cat-Lon-0.jpg (624x946, 453.44K)

imagine sneed

is this game fun

eh?

any tips to start this game off that won't make me want to smash my head on my desk? last time I played I could barely progress

fill inventory with rocks
run around until you can outrun bandits
lure bandits to patrols/guards
loot them and sell them into slavery/prison

Is there any fun if I'm not into sandbox stuff? I feel like if I were to play the game, I'd just wander around to see the world and then be done with it. I have no real interest in base building or whatever.

I'm certain you've been warned on here before, but for the love of God, don't go mining ore for money when starting out.

not them but what's the problem with this

no

You don't need to base build, you can do what I do and just go bounty hunting and exploring.
Though you'd be better off playing other games for that, because base building's half the fun.

>Though you'd be better off playing other games for that
No other game has as seemingly interesting of a world. I dunno, I guess I'll just try it when it goes on sale, and hope I can get through the early game.

NTA but it's slow and boring. You could be doing 100 other things that are a better use of your time

>mod game to remove requirement to feed 40 fucking faggots

100% quality of life improvement. Having to hand out fucking biscuits over and over to an entire squad can fuck right off.

I kinda miss the old map, I can barely remember what it looked like.

That would be the fogmen

What
Your dumbdumbs share backpack food
Food production at the base is easy

played around with roaming squads and population sliders

Attached: 1646567997539.jpg (1680x1050, 576.42K)

get enough money to summon mercs for a day or two, find the dust kings tower and let them duke it out, take the dust king prisoner (his bounty will allow you get to some starting gear, men or a house so you can research shit or make training dummies). also, when youre picking fights early on, try to fight people with blunt weapons, so you dont bleed to death when you are knocked out. i try to have a couple stealth characters to pull people out, but training it can be very time consuming.

Nah.
They are just animals.
Cat-Lon, on the other hand, is seething and reeing.

do you want to rape the entire game? go on a training montage

do you want early money without mining / looting bandits
go to skinners roam and pull beak things into people and sell animal skins / also works in great desert with skimmers / plenty of other areas
Or you already have a backpack and 30-40 athletics try egg runs

>played it for the first time a few days ago
>get mauled by bonedog which proceeded to kill everyone but the guards in The Hub
>reload, now there's merchants selling baby animals
>buy bonedog pup, intent on raising it into the unstoppable murder machine I witnessed
>build a little house too so I can have a place to hide from bandits when I'm mining copper and store my unarmed training dummy (female)
>come back one day to find door open and training dummy nowhere in sight
>oh well, at least I have my dog
>bandit horde shows up not a day later
>break leader's jaw, figure that's the end of it as they run away
>they come back later, swarm and fill my shack, and beat the ever loving shit out of my and my dog
>manage to escape but the puppy's legs are too small so it's in the back of my shack slowly dying
>bandits will not leave the shack
>slowly lure them out one by one and cut them down as best as my ~10 katana skill is able
>it's not enough
>dog finally dies and the bandits leave
what the fuck man